X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To put

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fücked some roads up at Buttes this weekend trying to get back to my spot! Totally worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by birddogem301 View Post
        How long does it take to fiber optics on a pistol? Lol

About an hour

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post
          Fücked some roads up at Buttes this weekend trying to get back to my spot! Totally worth it!

Had a little rain recently? Can it be as bad as the trail going back in area 4 that was under up to 2ft of water in some spots in Oct?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure has been quiet around here. Any one been out lately?

Comment

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post
              Sure has been quiet around here. Any one been out lately?
              I hunted all last week. Made 11 hunts total, and saw 4 deer altogether. Came back out here Friday evening to hunt the weekend. Sitting in the stand as we speak, but so far I’ve saw 2 deer all weekend. Also have a buddy with me and same deal, 2 deer since Friday evening.

Comment

How’s everyone stuff holding up? Anything else been stolen lately? Any big kills anyone wants to share with the group?

Comment

How’s everyone stuff holding up? Anything else been stolen lately? Any big kills anyone wants to share with the group?

Haven’t been out in 3 weeks so have no idea

Comment

It’s been really slow for me...I’ve been a lot lately, seen two bucks in brush one time and rest have been only doe..think there still tired from rut or the pressure has just pushed them across fence lines idk

Comment

Hunted area 9 the past two days for the first time. Real slow. Saw a deer running, likely kicked up from another hunter. I’ve never seent so many unbrushed blinds, tried staying away from them but I’d walk another direction and saw more. Also had a hunter come into my setup, seemed to be looking for a trail camera.

Comment

Originally posted by dannorocks View Post
                        Hunted area 9 the past two days for the first time. Real slow. Saw a deer running, likely kicked up from another hunter. I’ve never seent so many unbrushed blinds, tried staying away from them but I’d walk another direction and saw more. Also had a hunter come into my setup, seemed to be looking for a trail camera.

Be careful if you have a camera out lots of theft this year have it locked and out of view. Had my whole set up stolen in 9

Comment

Ok getting sick and tired of this BS. I don't care that you Hunt my spot even though you sent up a blind for 3 days and corned clearly where I was set up. But when you steal a camera, clearly try and steal another (which was locked), leave your **** bottle trash in my spot, and have zero respect for anyone else you're a scumbag!!!! If you're in this forum you need to seriously evaluate your morals and ethics when it comes to hunting and respect for others. #f@ckoff

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by @PGA_BB View Post
                            Ok getting sick and tired of this BS. I don't care that you Hunt my spot even though you sent up a blind for 3 days and corned clearly where I was set up. But when you steal a camera, clearly try and steal another (which was locked), leave your **** bottle trash in my spot, and have zero respect for anyone else you're a scumbag!!!! If you're in this forum you need to seriously evaluate your morals and ethics when it comes to hunting and respect for others. #f@ckoff

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

That’s as low as it gets, hunting a spot all year putting in the money for the corn and the time and effort...I know it’s public land and no one is entitled to a spot but have the respect to move down a bit. I have people always hunt my trail 50 yards away but it’s not in my spot. Then if your gonna jack a spot cause you think the hunter is done at least clean it up and leave it better than you found it.

Comment

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Well there ya go... sure glad we pay to have this done to us... I miss the good ol’ days when this happened and we didn’t have to pay for it... that $48 bucks sure is great, isn’t it! Thanks TPWD! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Well there ya go... sure glad we pay to have this done to us... I miss the good ol’ days when this happened and we didn’t have to pay for it... that $48 bucks sure is great, isn’t it! Thanks TPWD! Keep up the good work!

Why do you feel the need to blame TPWD?
                                Grow up and quit being butthurt because there’s rules out there now and you have to pay $50. You have a lease now with big arse deer on it anyways so idk why you even care

Comment

Working...
                                X