Danner Snake boots vs Chips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    If anybody knows where to find Chippewas cheap, please let me know. They have gotten crazy expensive.
    Try one of the Justin outlets. Catch them during a sale and it'll be about the best you could do. Worked for me.

Comment

I’ve had the same pair of Chips since 2001. They’re still going strong, Chips for me.

Comment

Wore my new boots and love em! I also have mucks (not snake proof) and love them for wet and cold weather conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by kry226 View Post
          Try one of the Justin outlets. Catch them during a sale and it'll be about the best you could do. Worked for me.
          Where do they have them? Guess I haven’t seen a Justin outlet or didn’t pay attention.

Comment

What are Chips?

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
              What are Chips?

Comment

I have had a couple pair of Danner Pronghorns and love them. Current pair are 10-12 years old and get worn ALOT.

I really need to get them cleaned up and oiled. Anyone have a place in Houston they would suggest?

Comment

Great Post, I have been thinking about my Chips, hard to get on, I have a high instep. I will have to take a look at 5he Danner. Good luck

Comment

I've ha had both. I prefer my Danner Sharptails hands down. Comfortable from the get go. Not near the break in time as Chips. Which I never could get broken in.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                      Where do they have them? Guess I haven’t seen a Justin outlet or didn’t pay attention.
                      That I know of, there's one in DFW, one in Justin, and one in Childress. There are probably more.

Comment

Anyone have the Danner San Angelo snakers !!

Comment

Danders, most comfortable boot I own

Comment

Got my chips from here:

Shipped fast and got them in 2 days.

My imperfects had a little dark smudge on 1 toe. 1 day in the field and you couldnt even tell where it was.

Comment

I have owned 5 pair of chips and am really interested in trying the Danner snakeboots. I have a pair of the Danner pronghorn boots and they are very comfortable.

Is there anywhere that I can try these boots on? I can’t find anywhere that has them. I’ve tried bass pro and cabelas with no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                                I have owned 5 pair of chips and am really interested in trying the Danner snakeboots. I have a pair of the Danner pronghorn boots and they are very comfortable.

Is there anywhere that I can try these boots on? I can’t find anywhere that has them. I’ve tried bass pro and cabelas with no luck.
                                I’m gonna have to Amazon. Can’t find them anywhere. The San Angelo pair specifically.

Comment

Working...
                                X