No announcement yet.

3 lacy dogs in Denton pound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad to see her in a good home. She already looks so much better, bless her heart.

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement everybody. She is still VERY skittish. If we let her out in the house we can get her to come up and take a small piece of lunch meat from our hand but then she runs and hides. My wife is going to be speaking with a trainer this afternoon to get some techniques to help her. Until we solve that problem we can't really move forward with potty training and other obedience training.
      But she has already had some milestones, last night I went to take her out of her kennel and when I walked up she sagged her tail a few times. That's the first she has done that!

Comment

I knew I liked you for some reason

good job on you & your family for helping this girl out--be patience and she will warm up too you guys.

Comment

Glad she found a good home!

Comment

Love these sories. Happy for all involved! Most people are good!

Comment

Kudos! Now go find the perp who dumped them and whip his arse.

Comment

At least one good ending for a sad and all-too-common story.
                I hope they spayed Skyler as well.

Comment

beautiful dog!

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                    Thanks for the encouragement everybody. She is still VERY skittish. If we let her out in the house we can get her to come up and take a small piece of lunch meat from our hand but then she runs and hides. My wife is going to be speaking with a trainer this afternoon to get some techniques to help her. Until we solve that problem we can't really move forward with potty training and other obedience training.
                    But she has already had some milestones, last night I went to take her out of her kennel and when I walked up she sagged her tail a few times. That's the first she has done that!
                    Good job Tobin, Hang in here with her. Pretty soon the kids will be running her ragged or vice versa

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                      Good job Tobin, Hang in here with her. Pretty soon the kids will be running her ragged or vice versa
                      She is warming up to the family much quicker than we hoped!

Comment

Good lookin pup. Looks like a good addition to the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

awesome!

Comment

pretty dog, looks like she will be spoiled rotten in no time!

Comment

Dog hit the lottery

Comment

She is still warming up to us. My boys can be pretty overwhelming to her so we are just taking it slow with them. But she is very comfortable with me, my wife and daughter!

Comment

Working...
                                X