Pick the tunes again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pick the tunes again.

Me and the wife get the house to ourselves again this weekend. Saturday night I'm gonna crank up the turn table and settle in for a nice quiet evening. Help me pick the tunes. There are two options. These are the albums not just the songs.

1. Blue Bayou - Linda Ronstadt

2. Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics

I would rather listen to

Live in Picayune - Jerry Clower

But I reckon Linda Ronstadt would be better than Eurythmics. Good God man Eurythmics? Are you drinking Zimas and sporting a mullet too ?

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
      I would rather listen to

Live in Picayune - Jerry Clower

But I reckon Linda Ronstadt would be better than Eurythmics. Good God man Eurythmics? Are you drinking Zimas and sporting a mullet too ?
      Got to keep momma happy. If it were up to her it would be Moody Blues Knights In White Satin again. She loves that album, but I'm tired of it. Most of the softer albums were given to me or I was talked into buying back in my single days. Chicks like some of this stuff. As far as the mullet, Alecia won't let me.

Comment

Lol That's great. Cut the man some slack.

I say you follow up Blue Bayou with Crazy by Patsy Cline. Man, you'll be set!

Lol aint no shame in liking some of the "softer" stuff.

Comment

Are there any other options ? Of the 2, I’d choose Annie Lenox and the Eurythmics to keep mama happy.

Other artists I would suggest (easy listening 70’s tunes): Steely Dan, America, Bread, Chicago, Boz Skaggs, Seals & Crofts, Fleeteood Mac

Comment

Dude are you wanting to go to sleep early Linda Ronstadt you've got to be kidding me. Here you go get you a little JT on Cry Me a River thank me later you can pee pee me with all the details if you'd like

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m a pretty solid country western music listening guy....but if it’s just you and the wife I’d start with some Gary Stewart and work my way to some Ottis Redding..:[emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                Dude are you wanting to go to sleep early Linda Ronstadt you've got to be kidding me. Here you go get you a little JT on Cry Me a River thank me later you can pee pee me with all the details if you'd like

I had to google that. I dont know bud, you had a house cat thread the other day and now Justin Timberlake? What's next...

Comment

**** voice talkin lmao. I'm in trouble now

Comment

Different Drummer by Linda Ronstadt

Comment

Between those to options I'd pick dinner and a movie

Comment

Are y'all wanting love making music or dancing music

Comment

Radar you know you like that song. A lot of times I'll play it when I'm by myself

Comment

You might want to play "snap, crackle, Pop" by the Rice Krispies elves.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              Radar you know you like that song. A lot of times I'll play it when I'm by myself

I aint never did listen to it before, wonder how long that boy will stay in puberty. They must play that in them hoochie coochie shows.

I like Jerry Clower and Marcel Ledbetter more better.

Comment

Working...
                              X