No announcement yet.

3 lacy dogs in Denton pound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d take skylar if the adoption falls through.

Comment

How old are the pups?

Comment

I just left the pound. They only had the female pup left. I adopted her and Im taking the family this evening to pick her up.

Comment

People constantly admire and give compliments on my lacy. Always asking what type of dog and where to get one. And to think some people just go around dumping them. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
            I just left the pound. They only had the female pup left. I adopted her and Im taking the family this evening to pick her up.
            Good for you sir. She needs a few good meals and some loving from her new family. I have no dough she will be a great dog.

Comment

Thank you for adopting this pup.

Comment

Well done Tobin...good on you brother!!

Comment

Good man!

Comment

We named her Skylar in honor of her mom. We gave her a bath and a good meal. She is very shy but she is starting to slowly warm up to the family.

Comment

I love to see how this site rises to action time and time again. Smart looking pup, she just needs some love.

Comment

It won't take her long to realize she has a forever home now. Congrats on getting a great pup

Comment

She looks like she wants to be combo-trained: Trained to blood trail during the season and shed hunt after! We can work her out at the new place.

Comment

Great story in this thread.

Comment

Man I wish I would have seen this sooner! I would have been there in a heart beat...

Comment

awesome outcome for these animals! well done

Comment

Working...
                                X