Clear All

Nice one, old sucker when they've got holes in their horns like that

Comment

That dude has a swole neck

Nice buck

Congrats Mark

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
        My good hunting buddy killed a stud today. He’s not on this forum but told me I could share. Congrats Mark

Yes lawd!!!![emoji1018][emoji1662][emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Another great buck taken out of Harris by a friend of mine that wanted to share! Came in on a doe! Great job! He got his golden ticket as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some toads!!!! Congrats to the hunters!

Comment

Originally posted by blide View Post
              Excited for you guys! Stormy weather and high winds tonight should have the deer locked down over night. Which means increased probability for daylight sightings tomorrow because they'll need to get additional feedings during the day.
              Dang! Nice bucks guys and thanks for the updates! More data for my hunting model and forecast.
              Last edited by blide; 12-01-2018, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by beefiedoubleoh View Post
                Covered in action earlier. 2 bucks chasing 2 does back to back splashing through the creek, one a shooter for sure. Then a pile of doe with a giant hog on their heels. Then the hog children not far behind. All moving quickly and coming from same direction. I missed Daddy hog low.
                Final tally today ... 14 deer (2 shooters, no open shots), 5 hogs (same group twice, missed a 40 yd shot low), 12 turkeys. Every single one was at full gallop moving fast, never seen anything like it! Possibly best day ever in the woods, except for the empty ice chest. Tomorrow should be even better!

Comment

Congrats to those that connected. Everyone else, be encouraged! Good things happen on Sunday at the H!

Comment

Looks like the big boys are chasing. Congratulations to the successful hunters thus far, and good luck to everyone else.

Comment

Clear and cool. This morning should be fun. At least I hope it will be. I have not seen a deer in the morning in two days. Family plans this afternoon so the morning sit is it for me. Love the H!

Good luck C Team!!!!

Comment

Gonna switch it up this morning and hunt from the ground at a spot where I killed a doe last year and a magnum buck was killed by a another TBH’r in a previous year. I’ll probably take my stand down at noon and set up from the ground at another spot I’ve been eyeing. I should have that area to myself so I can be a little more aggressive.

Congrats to the guys who have taken bucks this segment, all of them are studs

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                          Clear and cool. This morning should be fun. At least I hope it will be. I have not seen a deer in the morning in two days. Family plans this afternoon so the morning sit is it for me. Love the H!

Good luck C Team!!!!
                          Good luck Timm! It's your turn brutha!

Comment

Good luck today. Hope everybody gets a shot at something.

Comment

Cooler, high of 57 and NW winds 5-10 all day.

Good luck today!

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                                You give up?

Nope.

Comment

Working...
                                X