Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Did I hear a thwack???[emoji33][emoji1018][emoji1662]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        I think I heard it too!!

Comment

I heard a thump!

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
            That's a good spot but looked several were going there.
            That’s where I shot my doe in “b” and saw multiple bucks, just no shooters for me. Something like 4 different 130s.

Comment

Patiently waiting.

Comment

Hoping us sideliners get some news soon.

Comment

Just hogs at last light for me

Comment

Had a blast from 4 to dark!!! Saw nice buck and 6 doe. No shots but was in the game

Comment

Strike out for me. I feel it will happen in the morning.

Going on an adventure!

Comment

Airball here. Went right over his back. I was walking out early and spooked up the doe he was tending. Biggest deer I’ve seen live since I was 23. I just cared that he was legal. Definitely that. Couple grunts and I had him interested. They ended up on the other side of this little swell into a creek bottom. I was crouched and when I stood she busted me and blew. He wasn’t sure what to do. I rushed a bit in recollection I should’ve waited to see his next move as he was standing ground and seemed like a player. Small shot window and guessed the wrong distance. Hag wins again. Adrenaline was pumping miss or not.

Comment

Originally posted by mooney_ag View Post
                          Airball here. Went right over his back. I was walking out early and spooked up the doe he was tending. Biggest deer I’ve seen live since I was 23. I just cared that he was legal. Definitely that. Couple grunts and I had him interested. They ended up on the other side of this little swell into a creek bottom. I was crouched and when I stood she busted me and blew. He wasn’t sure what to do. I rushed a bit in recollection I should’ve waited to see his next move as he was standing ground and seemed like a player. Small shot window and guessed the wrong distance. Hag wins again. Adrenaline was pumping miss or not.
                          Wow! I bet the adrenaline was pumping!

Comment

Originally posted by mooney_ag View Post
                            Sounds like an awesome experience. Sorry the outcome wasn’t what you had hoped for. It’s tough getting everything gathered and ranged when you aren’t expecting to be in that situation.

Comment

2018 Hagerman C segment hunters

My good hunting buddy killed a stud today. He’s not on this forum but told me I could share. Congrats Mark

Last edited by James; 12-01-2018, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                                My good hunting buddy killed a stud today. He’s not on this forum but told me I could share. Congrats Mark
                                Well did he give you a pic to share?

Edit: never mind they are showing up now. Awesome deer!
                                Last edited by AgHntr10; 12-01-2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X