Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Down to stretch my legs. Not a single deer this morning. Wind is crazy

Comment

Covered in action earlier. 2 bucks chasing 2 does back to back splashing through the creek, one a shooter for sure. Then a pile of doe with a giant hog on their heels. Then the hog children not far behind. All moving quickly and coming from same direction. I missed Daddy hog low.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
        I could be dead wrong so take this as such

The Hagerman staff will notify TPWD of how many hunters they need

So they can take the total they want and subtract the "golden ticket holders" and the "killed x# of hogs" bunch and request the remaining number be drawn by TPWD

99% sure they don't need TPWD telling them how to run hunts or how to manage the place
        Well thats kinda what I heard TPWD was doing, they want allowance of crossbows for everyone next year, not just those with disablility

Comment

I suppose the refuge could move the hunts into october were per state rules you can't use one but I would hate to see the segments moved earlier. I remeber when seg A was always in october and it always seemed to be a scorcher, B was the primo segment back then.
          Last edited by bossbowman; 12-01-2018, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Gonna make a move midday. Hag is winning I haven’t seen a four legged animal yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw another buck being carted out of Harris.

Comment

It was crazy here from 10:30 till now. A lot of chasing. 4 doe, 3 bucks w 1 a shooter, looks like a 10pt. Im moving also, all this activity was appx 70yds away on a different trail than i set up on.

Comment

Does anyone have photos of the bucks taken?

Comment

Originally posted by mooney_ag View Post
                    Saw another buck being carted out of Harris.

Cool.

Comment

Just check my app

LOL

Comment

If ya stay home, ya can't shoot one Timm!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          If ya stay home, ya can't shoot one Timm!

Have to see one to shoot one. [emoji1783]

Comment

Got settled in new spot. Only moved about 70yds but its where the hot trail was. Took my time and tried to stay quiet. Hope this works out. Hoping that bruiser 10 runs that doe back through. She was borderline having a heat stroke! My son thought I shot her as she ran by him because she looked so bad lol, poor girl.

Comment

Just got moved and settled in. 30 yards from where I killed my deer in 2014. Good for north and west wind. Maybe south. Lots of good fresh sign. Some of it is on my boot. [emoji51]

Going on an adventure!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Good luck this evening guys. We are pulling for y’all. Keep the posts coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X