Any Grayson or Cooke county reports??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
    This was shot in Grayson a couple days before thanksgiving. Not by me but by a friend. I don't have any details but it's a very nice deer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    163" gross I believe.

Comment

Love him

Comment

Congrats to the successful hunters

I'm out tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
          163" gross I believe.
          That pic doesn't do this deer justice.....Lots of mass on this old boy!

Sent While: sitting in a deer stand, or thinking about sitting in a deer stand!

Comment

thats a good deer. I have saw minimal action but I know they are chasing.

Comment

Nice job jljjdye

Comment

They are coming back

This is my target buck. He showed up back to the feeder on the 22nd at 0800, on the 26th at 2020, and yesterday at 0820. I've had another 3 year old also regularly visiting the feeder in the past few days. I've seen cracked open acorns left on the ground like the crunched them and spit them back out. I think they are starting to come back to the corn. My hand corn site shows no deer activity on cam. The feeder is the hot spot.
                Last edited by Buckslayertx; 01-04-2017, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Another one this evening in Cooke. 15 year old girl got this one with her bow today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by bullhead44; 11-30-2016, 08:52 PM.

Comment

What a stud

Comment

Shoulda, coulda, woulda this morning. Finally some good temps!

Comment

Hoping to hit it Saturday morning... we'll see how my wife's feeling haha.

Comment

We're is the white buck deers at these days? Haven't seen movement all yr

Comment

Got three in our group hunting in the morning. Something is going to die...hopefully

Comment

Any Grayson or Cooke county reports??

Saw a doe last evening, but had no shot. I think she sensed me and wondered slowly back from where she came.

Back out This morning...

Comment

Finally getting some deer pics during the day and looks like we have the first signs of bucks looking for mates. Some small button bucks smelling does. Hoping the cold weather next week really gets them going.

Comment

Working...
                                X