• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't see or hear a freaking thing in to all day sits. Uggg

Comment

Still no action in Cooke for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like the bucks were moving late in the day today. The Hag thread had some good kills and they were all around 3 to 4 pm.

Comment

So of course, for the first time in three years, this guy shows up during the day during legal hunting season. Where am I? In the hospital with my wife and new daughter! Crossing my fingers he'll come back next week when I'm out hunting!

Comment

Today

Nothing moving on our place in eastern Grayson. Have friends .5 miles from haggerman. 14 deer spotted. Yalls guess as good as mine.

Comment

Seems really spotty with movement.

Comment

Rut in full swing in North Collin county

Comment

Cams say everything is moving at night. I saw my first deer all season at 8am today. 3yo buck by himself.

Comment

My son had a buck chase a doe into his area yesterday morning, then last night right before dark the same small buck and a doe came in with a bruiser but he stayed too far out of range. South Grayson County

Comment

Saw big buck last weekend chasing doe he came back this morning running all over the place with nose on ground I grunted several time he wouldn't even pick head up.

Comment

Heading to my stand now. I'll see what the afternoon and evening holds.

Comment

I'm pulling out an all day sit and haven't seen anything since 10am, so I'm hoping it picks up soon.

Comment

I'm going out this afternoon also. Been slow here. Not much on camera recently.

Comment

I'll hunt till dark, then be back at 5am for an all day sit.

Comment

I need a little action to take place. I'm getting sleepy

Comment

Working...
                                X