2019 Available Lease Thread- Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
    It was leased 3 weeks ago...do they back out?
    Was not leased. Had one serious qualified party but was not a fit.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      AC, I would like consideration for your lease. Where is it located? want to get a time of travel from my home.

What type of terrain?

The pics you have of the bucks, the MLD program is gonna boost your herd quality.
      I'm interested on the drive time from Orange as well.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        AC, I would like consideration for your lease. Where is it located? want to get a time of travel from my home.

What type of terrain?

The pics you have of the bucks, the MLD program is gonna boost your herd quality.

Comment

I'll keep watching. I Have 4 people, either panhandle or hill country.

Comment

Following...looking for something from the Abilene area down to the hill country.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
              The lease that AC posted is in Votaw. It will take you a little less than 1.5 hrs to get there. I talked to him earlier this year about it, I passed on it because I found one by my house. I think I made a mistake. Lol.

Comment

AC’s place is in high demand it seems. AC I’ve got a firm handshake and a case of beer for an open spot on top of the cash[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking for a river bottom lease near Palestine/Oakwood area.

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                    The lease that AC posted is in Votaw. It will take you a little less than 1.5 hrs to get there. I talked to him earlier this year about it, I passed on it because I found one by my house. I think I made a mistake. Lol.
                    thanks

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      I will not know if I have any openings until March. I have about 4,000 acres in Hardin and Polk. Membership is you, spouse, and children under 18. Allotment is 1 buck 13" or better, 1 unbranched antlered buck, and 2 doe. All the pigs, squirrels, dove, and any other legal animal you want to shoot. You are allowed two stands per membership. I have a limited amount of camp sites with water and electric. Also have a full bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet. Covered metal awning to hang out under and enjoy. Cost this year was $800. Unless the landowners raise it then it will stay the same. If you have Facebook you can visit Circle H Hunting Club and see a few pics from this season. The lease is gun and bow, but I give preference to TBH'ers.
                      That's a very interesting place, I had a place in Leggett last season and loved it. Too bad lease manager was a bit of a shady character or else I'd still be there. I'm very interested if you end up having an opening. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                        North Texas Hunting Leases

4,500 Acres 20 Miles North of Snyder Texas
                        • Whitetail, Quail, Turkey and some Aoudad
                        • Lodging
                        • $10/Acre
                        ~18,000 Acres North of Throckmorton
                        • Will Divide
                        • Whitetail, quail, turkey, and hogs
                        • 4 Houses with electricity
                        • $12/acre

JB4 Outfitters
                        Crazy $$$

Comment

I will not know if I have any openings until March. I have about 4,000 acres in Hardin and Polk. Membership is you, spouse, and children under 18. Allotment is 1 buck 13" or better, 1 unbranched antlered buck, and 2 doe. All the pigs, squirrels, dove, and any other legal animal you want to shoot. You are allowed two stands per membership. I have a limited amount of camp sites with water and electric. Also have a full bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet. Covered metal awning to hang out under and enjoy. Cost this year was $800. Unless the landowners raise it then it will stay the same. If you have Facebook you can visit Circle H Hunting Club and see a few pics from this season. The lease is gun and bow, but I give preference to TBH'ers.

Interested in this as well. Let me know if you end up with some openings. Thanks

Comment

Ttt

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Please keep me in mind if you have any openings. Thanks

Comment

Kimble county lease. Pretty sure this has some older couples on it that don’t like bowhunting or young people. Maybe not. Phone number looks familiar to me is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X