"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRANGER RANGERS LEAD THE WAY

Haven't broke the 200lb mark in a while!

Sore Finger is on fire! [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post

Dude awesome hog!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post

Badas$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice! Looks like it's facing you when you made the shot. Congrats Costa!

Comment

Originally posted by CARNAGE68 View Post
            Nice! Looks like it's facing you when you made the shot. Congrats Costa!
            Nah, that's a battle scar on his chest. I shot him broadside, high double lung at 9yds! Only ran 60yds!

Comment

Hogs are getting tore up! that's good to see! congrats to all

Comment

Originally posted by LaserAces1610 View Post
                Yep if you're going you'll definitely want some high waterproof boots or gaiters because there is some serious mud in some areas. A lot of the lower elevation places near the river still have a few inches of water in them. When you get 100+ yards off the river though it gets more manageable. Still muddy but not bad. The sounds of leaves underfoot are somewhat muffled because they're damp which was nice, that's how I snuck up on the hog I ended up bumping. Probably got within ~20 yards of him, just didn't have an ethical shot before he bolted. You can see tracks EVERYWHERE because of the mud
                Reason why we kill a lot of hogs on granger is because we shoot whatever shot the hog presents cause 80% of the time they are running!!!!!whatever shot u can take to slow em down and then shoot them again. Ethics does not come into play on pigs At granger For my group. We will shoot them in the *** all day if presented with that shot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                  Reason why we kill a lot of hogs on granger is because we shoot whatever shot the hog presents cause 80% of the time they are running!!!!!whatever shot u can take to slow em down and then shoot them again. Ethics does not come into play on pigs At granger For my group. We will shoot them in the *** all day if presented with that shot!!!

[emoji1787] #hoglivesdontmatter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Now I won't kill a piglet out there. I would try to catch and put in a pen!!! Bacon seeds is what "sneaky" calls em! 20 pounds on up get the thwack.

Comment

Army corps is gonna allow the helo pig kill off in Feb sometime! Y'all better hunt them now!

Comment

Congrats Sneaky on a heck of a boar!

Watch out for rattle snakes out there fellas while your stomping around buddy killed 2 yesterday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                          I agree! I shot my last pig laying down at 6 yards, shot him again at 25 yards, and final shot at 3 yards.

Comment

Granger Rangers!!!!

Comment

Oh look, the man returned from overseas scores!! Booyah!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                                Oh look, the man returned from overseas scores!! Booyah!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                                Hell yeh !!I be out there this weekend

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X