Good day at the lake [ATTACH]938808[/ATTACH]

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Very nice. Which lake u catch trout?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
      Good day at the lake [ATTACH]938808[/ATTACH]

Very Nice! I may take my girls out to Nails or Birch on Monday and try to catch some of those trout too.

Comment

They released some in nails and birch.

Comment

They released some in nails and birch.

Thats awsome

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna start selling pig hu kn t out of my location $1 a pig! Way to many

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I might have to give the pigs a try out there after duck season. I have only sat in the deer stand a handful of times with our baby being born mid October. Finally starting to have a few days to get outdoors.

Comment

I might have to give the pigs a try out there after duck season. I have only sat in the deer stand a handful of times with our baby being born mid October. Finally starting to have a few days to get outdoors.
                Well Jan 20th last day to hunt them till April 1 but there not going anywhere lol

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
                  Well Jan 20th last day to hunt them till April 1 but there not going anywhere lol

Since when did Jan 20th become the last day to hunt pigs till April?? Booklet says otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post
                    Since when did Jan 20th become the last day to hunt pigs till April?? Booklet says otherwise.

“Archery Only Feral Hogs:
                    Sept 29-May31
                    Baiting is allowed for feral hogs from Apr 01-May 31st”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post
                      Good call yrs before you had to stop as soon as deer season and then opened up when you could feed again... that's for the correction

Comment

Are we flooded again before I plan on waking up at 4am????

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
                          Are we flooded again before I plan on waking up at 4am????

Doesn’t look as bad as 2 weeks ago flood. Yegua area is flooded pretty bad but Nails doesn’t look as bad. I guess it depends on where you hunt and how you access your stand. CR 430 on Yegua to access Box 4 and 5 is flooded bad. I saw two hunter trucks near Pecan Hill Road at Yegua on the edge of Yegua, which was barely out of the water. You can park at Box 1 and 2 of Nails but if you have to cross any creeks or really low areas then probably not going to happen by tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug1076 View Post
                            Doesn’t look as bad as 2 weeks ago flood. Yegua area is flooded pretty bad but Nails doesn’t look as bad. I guess it depends on where you hunt and how you access your stand. CR 430 on Yegua to access Box 4 and 5 is flooded bad. I saw two hunter trucks near Pecan Hill Road at Yegua on the edge of Yegua, which was barely out of the water. You can park at Box 1 and 2 of Nails but if you have to cross any creeks or really low areas then probably not going to happen by tomorrow.
                            Yea had a guy go check today I'll be sleepin in haha

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug1076 View Post

Put in perspective the amount of water we have coming. The Corp is closing all boat ramps. The lake is expected to hit 11ft above in the upcoming days. Yegua Creek is holding at 13ft. Thats a LOT of water thats going to push into the reservoir. If you have camping plans in the local SPs, call and double check the status. At 11ft it will flood many of the camping sites.

To caveat on this

This flooding is perfect timing for the spring whitebass run for the creeks. Soon as the creek drops back within the banks and clears up (few weeks) youll find abundance of whitebass to be caught. In both nails and yegua. Tight Lines [emoji1689]

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
                                Put in perspective the amount of water we have coming. The Corp is closing all boat ramps. The lake is expected to hit 11ft above in the upcoming days. Yegua Creek is holding at 13ft. Thats a LOT of water thats going to push into the reservoir. If you have camping plans in the local SPs, call and double check the status. At 11ft it will flood many of the camping sites.

To caveat on this

This flooding is perfect timing for the spring whitebass run for the creeks. Soon as the creek drops back within the banks and clears up (few weeks) youll find abundance of whitebass to be caught. In both nails and yegua. Tight Lines [emoji1689]

WHITEBASSSSSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                                X