• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers still going up!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
      Still praying for her sit up and tell us to leave her alone.

Brian
      We all do.

>E

Comment

Hey Macie, looks like my hunting season was pretty unsuccessful... always looking to next year, hope 2012 is a good one for you doll. "These three remain, Faith Hope and Love" Corinthians 13:13

Goodnight Macie

Comment

Always praying for you guys. Happy New Year!

Comment

The Kuehl family is always thinking of you. We are making a little surprise for you so when you open your eye's which will be soon soon. You can always think of how much you were on the minds of grumpy TBH'rs . Have a good day guys

Comment

Prayers from the Hill family.

Comment

Hi Maci I'm a new member here and I was just reading about you. I have 3 young daughters myself and I now special daddies little girls are. You definitely have a prayer going up from me!! Have a great day!!

Comment

Good Morning Macie......Continuing prayers!!!

Comment

Good morning Macie praying for you and your family!!

Comment

My prayers continue for you and your family

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        Still praying for her sit up and tell us to leave her alone.

Brian
                        That will be awesome! Still praying.

Comment

Hey Macie girl. I've been away for a while so I'm just getting caught up here. I pray for you daily and I'll continue to do so, as well as checking here for any updates on you. Get better darling.

Comment

Macie, my family and I continue to wish the best for you and we will always have a place for you and your family in our prayers.

Comment

Still thinking about and praying for her. Good Afternoon Macie Girl

Comment

Hey sweet girl!!! Just wanted for you to know I am always thinking about! I hope you get a great night sleep!

Comment

Working...
                                X