No announcement yet.

My Vetern's Day Present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats and as I always try to acknowledge, THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!

Until last year I used to gut, skin every deer the son's and I shot. But, the processor in Bronte will do it for $20 and I'll never go the other route again! It's a short drive after the hunt and they do a "bang up" job...PUN intended!

Comment

just curious but why don't you guys gut them? I fall into the category of 'it's always been done that way so that's why I do it' mantra. And I don't have a good reason for it. Can't use heat because I grew up in Iowa and hunted gun season which there was usually snow on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Onski69 View Post
        just curious but why don't you guys gut them? I fall into the category of 'it's always been done that way so that's why I do it' mantra. And I don't have a good reason for it. Can't use heat because I grew up in Iowa and hunted gun season which there was usually snow on the ground.

There is nothing in there unless you are taking the heart. It’s easy to get the tenderloins out with gutting them....unless you are one of those weirdos that hang them upside down...by the neck. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X