Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Houston traffic be in the morning(Saturday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How will Houston traffic be in the morning(Saturday)

Gotta be at University of Houston at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. Son has an interview for a scholarship.

Coming in from Austin figured I'd take 290 to 610.

for the folks who are familiar with the area... would it be better to take IH 10 to 45 thru down town or...

take 610 down to 69 and then to 45?

U of H is south of town off 45 & highway 5.

thanx,

Shouldn't be too bad either way, but I would go the 610 route.

Comment

610 to 45s will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would avoid 610 West Loop by the Galleria between I-10 and 69/59 /, major construction and no telling what it will be like on a weekend in terms of lane reductions/closures.

Comment

Id just take 290 down and hit 610. Good luck. We are headed to Oklahoma now and then OSU Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
            I would avoid 610 West Loop by the Galleria between I-10 and 69/59 /, major construction and no telling what it will be like on a weekend in terms of lane reductions/closures.
            thanx... kinda info I was looking for.

610/10/45 it is.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              Id just take 290 down and hit 610. Good luck. We are headed to Oklahoma now and then OSU Sunday.
              Breck nolen(deerslayer) son graduated from OSU. if you need any info holler at him.

Dalton may have another interview down the road for a different scholarship at UofH.

Comment

8am I would've gotten a hotel!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

You will be a mile from my house. Got any old stuff for sale??????

Just bought 7 trash cans with the oldest from 1909. No more Walmart cans..........

Comment

288 will have some back up in the morning, and if I remember correctly they might be shutting down the road for a bit so that could cause some back up onto 59. I’d take I10 all the way to 45 south and exit Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                      You will be a mile from my house. Got any old stuff for sale??????

Just bought 7 trash cans with the oldest from 1909. No more Walmart cans..........
                      naah...well maybe rain... It is raining here now and I will probably follow it to Houston

Comment

Here by the UofH the rain is supposed to stop tonight. Houston's traffic is always weird at best. Just talked to a buddy in S. California and he was pounding the steering wheel about the traffic tonight......

Comment

if ya need anything transported to Austin area...holler.

Comment

45 north at Radford sawdust will be completely shut down from 9 tonight till Sunday night. So traffic will be searching for ways around town

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                              45 north at Radford sawdust will be completely shut down from 9 tonight till Sunday night. So traffic will be searching for ways around town
                              where is that relatively speaking? thinking I will be coming in 290 to 610, down to IH10 over to 45 south thru houston to 5 south.

did I mention...I really dislike driving in Houston.

thanx for all the advice folks.

Comment

Working...
                              X