Truck seat material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck seat material

Looking at used trucks and found one I like. Problem is it is a light grey leather seat. I have always had dark color cloth. I am pretty hard on seats and just wondering how the leather holds up also is it easier to clean the leather vs cloth.

I guess I can always get good seat covers. How much do they run for crew cab?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could never go leather because i am too hard on seats. Yes they are easy to clean. I always had plans on seat covers on my old truck and never did it and wished i had but the cloth in my 2005 were still in decent shape when i sold it 13 yrs later. I have cloth now but went with rough tough seat covers and they make them to order and they look factory. I cant think of the name of them off hand but they are highly praised on here as well. Im sure they will be recommended soon. I just went with these since a local jeep/off-road shop sells rough tough and i could physically put my hands on the materials and they took an order form out to my truck to make sure the order was placed correctly. They were a little pricey (I believe around $500) but i am happy with them and believe they are a good investment

Comment

I think the brand i mentioned a lot of people have are marathon but i may be mistaken

Comment

I have looked into marathon before. They look good.

Comment

I hated leather, but her you some wear covers

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I like this company for seat covers. They offer a lot of customization.

https://headwatersseatcovers.com

Comment

I have Marathons in my Ford crew cab. If I recall, the complete set was a little over $400 and well worth it.

I bought a four door Tacoma in 2005. I put Weathertech floor liners, front and rear and added the Marathon seat covers. My wife and young grand kids ate and drank all the time in that Tacoma. When I sold it in 2014 the buyers were amazed at how clean the interior was. I got top dollar for that little truck.

Think of it as protecting your investment.

Comment

Ended up getting a truck with cloth seats but will still do a good set of seat covers.

It actually came with a front set of weathertech floor mats so good on those. May get a rear set but rarely have someone back there...but have a baby due in May so thats about to change.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X