Gofundme for the wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
    There sure seems to be a lot of negativity regarding this effort. Does no one feel or believe that Trump has made good on lots of his promises? I couldn’t imagine being where that guy is right now. He’s fighting everyone and it seems like his own people will throw him under the bus. I admire the veteran for undertaking such a task and I’ll support his effort in every way I can. Sure, Trump has spouted off and claimed he will have the Mexican gov’t build the wall, but we all know that ain’t gonna happen. Congress isn’t going to support it because there are millions of prospective Democrats just chomping at the bits to cross the border and hop on the gravy train. If it’s gonna be done, there’s gonnna have to be a strong show of support from “We The People”. As of just a little bit ago, the page had already raised $1,807,729 and it’s only been up for a couple of days. If everyone would stop complaining about the problem, and start being part of the solution, our kids and grandkids will be able to enjoy a life like we have. God bless us all and Merry Christmas
    Made my donation and forwarded info to numerous friends. This should send a message to Congress and Senate. $2.8M and growing.

Comment

There sure seems to be a lot of negativity regarding this effort. Does no one feel or believe that Trump has made good on lots of his promises? I couldn’t imagine being where that guy is right now. He’s fighting everyone and it seems like his own people will throw him under the bus. I admire the veteran for undertaking such a task and I’ll support his effort in every way I can. Sure, Trump has spouted off and claimed he will have the Mexican gov’t build the wall, but we all know that ain’t gonna happen. Congress isn’t going to support it because there are millions of prospective Democrats just chomping at the bits to cross the border and hop on the gravy train. If it’s gonna be done, there’s gonnna have to be a strong show of support from “We The People”. As of just a little bit ago, the page had already raised $1,807,729 and it’s only been up for a couple of days. If everyone would stop complaining about the problem, and start being part of the solution, our kids and grandkids will be able to enjoy a life like we have. God bless us all and Merry Christmas
      Amen!!!

Comment

Over 3 million now

Comment

So no Trump supporters are supposed to hold Trump's feet to the fire? The big question is why should there even need to be a gofundme account when Mexico was supposed to pay for it? The wall and Mexico paying for it was a lie, just like Obama's "you can keep your doctor" BS, but for some reason it is OK to be a liar, if you are my liar SMH......

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
            So no Trump supporters are supposed to hold Trump's feet to the fire? The big question is why should there even need to be a gofundme account when Mexico was supposed to pay for it? The wall and Mexico paying for it was a lie, just like Obama's "you can keep your doctor" BS, but for some reason it is OK to be a liar, if you are my liar SMH......
            Not implying that we shouldn’t hold the mans feet to the fire, I’m pretty sure he’s got more than that burning up already. As far as being a liar, I wouldn’t even mention his name in the same breath as obummer. We all know that Trump runs his mouth and tweets wayyyy too much, but the man is holding true to more of his promises than any of the past few in office. Just imagine what he could get done if he had some REAL support and not just lip service from those who claim to be behind him. We are going to have to pull together and be part of the solution, he can’t fix all of our brokenness by himself.

Comment

Maybe Trump made a secret deal with Mexico. I will let congress and the democrats and Rinos give you the 10.8 billion in aid so you can build the wall and you keep the rest. Sounds like a smart plan.

Comment

Id rather put money into something worthwhile, not into a false sense of security.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Maybe Trump made a secret deal with Mexico. I will let congress and the democrats and Rinos give you the 10.8 billion in aid so you can build the wall and you keep the rest. Sounds like a smart plan.
                  I really hope you are joking

Comment

Not implying that we shouldn’t hold the mans feet to the fire, I’m pretty sure he’s got more than that burning up already. As far as being a liar, I wouldn’t even mention his name in the same breath as obummer. We all know that Trump runs his mouth and tweets wayyyy too much, but the man is holding true to more of his promises than any of the past few in office. Just imagine what he could get done if he had some REAL support and not just lip service from those who claim to be behind him. We are going to have to pull together and be part of the solution, he can’t fix all of our brokenness by himself.
                    The wall, reducing the budget/deficit, Kavanaugh was not on the judges list that helped get Trump elected, and now bump stocks, which doesn't seem pro gun. These were all Trump campaign promises broken, i think he is right there with obama in the liar category, just happens to lie more for my side, and i am not sure if that is a good thing. I know, I know, I am the bad guy for pointing out where Trump lied, not Trump for being the liar

Comment

I don’t think trump lied at all, it’s the rhinos and the liberals that will not vote for the wall, you have to get 60 votes in the senate and the obstructionist will never vote for it. I think trump was a little ignorant during the campaign of how the swamp really works. He’s not a politician he’s a normal American that still believes in democracy and sees his country being taken down by career politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                        I don’t think trump lied at all, it’s the rhinos and the liberals that will not vote for the wall, you have to get 60 votes in the senate and the obstructionist will never vote for it. I think trump was a little ignorant during the campaign of how the swamp really works. He’s not a politician he’s a normal American that still believes in democracy and sees his country being taken down by career politicians.
                        x2

Trump is fighting it from all angles. Known, proven criminals go free, do book deals, set up go fund me's, mock the process, while Trump and his crew have manufactured allegations thrown at them.

I think that they are attacking the stock market now via interest rates as well. Its taking, cutting your nose off to spite your face to an entirely new level. They want to see the country burn, just to stick it to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                          The wall, reducing the budget/deficit, Kavanaugh was not on the judges list that helped get Trump elected, and now bump stocks, which doesn't seem pro gun. These were all Trump campaign promises broken, i think he is right there with obama in the liar category, just happens to lie more for my side, and i am not sure if that is a good thing. I know, I know, I am the bad guy for pointing out where Trump lied, not Trump for being the liar
                          So when are you running for POTUS?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            So when are you running for POTUS?
                            People wouldn't vote for me, cause i would stick to the Constitution and only tell them the truth, and you can't get elected that way

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                              So you are saying there IS a wall going up currently that Mexico IS paying for, Kavanaugh's name IS on the original judges list, and issuing an executive order banning bumpstocks IS pro Second Amendment. Hmmm, seems like it depends on what the definition of IS, is. I think Bill Clinton may be looking for a staff member, you should apply

Comment

Any idea why they keep lowering the goal?

Comment

Working...
                                X