No announcement yet.

First Point Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great shot!! Congrats to your wife and good luck to y'all in the morning.

Comment

Evening hunt was a bust. Wind was howling about 40 mph... back at it in morning

Comment

good luck

Comment

Once again little to no movement today. Lots of green stuff everywhere

Comment

Its tough out there when its brown, I would imagine right now its down right impossible.

Comment

Good luck guys- till wjen will you all be hunting?

Comment

We came home yesterday. Had a great time as usual but it was tough. I’ve been going for probably close to ten years now and this was the least amount of movement I’ve seen.

Comment

Originally posted by KevBow View Post
                  We came home yesterday. Had a great time as usual but it was tough. I’ve been going for probably close to ten years now and this was the least amount of movement I’ve seen.
                  I think all of south Texas has been slow this season, I hunt not to far from there and it has been so green the deer just are not moving. Thanks for taking us along

Comment

Ya I think all the rain made everything green again. Do you have a lease down that way?

Comment

Originally posted by KevBow View Post
                      Ya I think all the rain made everything green again. Do you have a lease down that way?
                      No lease just friends with property

Comment

Did Bo say where the big deer he has on camera is at?

Comment

Hey Shane, are you referring to the non typical one he had at end of last year? Or a different one?

Comment

Looked like a 9 that was posted via video on the facebook page yesterday.

Comment

Oh no he didn’t say and I didn’t ask. He’s got a few pastures that he hunts so probably over there somewhere

Comment

Anyone hunted first point lately? Seems like the rut just started in the area..

Comment

Working...
                                X