Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Africa will push ahead with plans to amend the constitution to allow land expro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys I dont have the time now to read all the posts but I see what the main worry is, Buff also on the threads commenting can vouch for me... a bunch of the links on here are fake news I stay and hunt in and around Polokwane all the way up to Alldays Lenyati Safaris. The land matters here is definitely in the pipeline but will not be land of private farm owners or houses. Its about goverment owned land and unpopulated land of municipalities. In short if you booked a hunt in RSA and you booked with a reputable outfitter they will definitely warn you if something like the fake news happens... if you guys have questions feel free to message me. I will go through some comments later...

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
      Not really.... it is just a bunch of politicians running their heads to get votes.

Most of the big farms have mortgages, so while it sounds good to take the the land from the evil white and give it to the poor blacks. In the real world that land belongs to the banks.......

If they took it their entire economy would collapse

Go Hunt
      Buff I couldnt say it better, thats exactly whats going on!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danie Massyn View Post
        Guys I dont have the time now to read all the posts but I see what the main worry is, Buff also on the threads commenting can vouch for me... a bunch of the links on here are fake news I stay and hunt in and around Polokwane all the way up to Alldays Lenyati Safaris. The land matters here is definitely in the pipeline but will not be land of private farm owners or houses. Its about goverment owned land and unpopulated land of municipalities. In short if you booked a hunt in RSA and you booked with a reputable outfitter they will definitely warn you if something like the fake news happens... if you guys have questions feel free to message me. I will go through some comments later...
        I sent you PM Danie. You will hear from me this weekend.

Comment

I'm here now. Read this to 6 Afrikans.....they confirmed political saber rattling and government lands are what the discussions have been. They agreed with what Buff commented on also.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not really.... it is just a bunch of politicians running their heads to get votes.

Most of the big farms have mortgages, so while it sounds good to take the the land from the evil white and give it to the poor blacks. In the real world that land belongs to the banks.......

Go Hunt
            Originally posted by Danie Massyn View Post
            Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            I'm here now. Read this to 6 Afrikans.....they confirmed political saber rattling and government lands are what the discussions have been. They agreed with what Buff commented on also.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good to hear.

Comment

I just received a call from Limpopo region concession owner. It seems to be false information.

Hunters book your trips!

Comment

Yep on the fake news and saber rattling according to the PH I hunt with in the Limpopo region.

Comment

Originally posted by texsdr View Post
                  I just received a call from Limpopo region concession owner. It seems to be false information.

Hunters book your trips!
                  It probably is fake this time. But do you think if/when it's not fake news they will tell you... Nah! we don't want/need your money since it's near the end of our time in Africa. Name one business ever that didn't try to make money until the end.

Comment

Go Hunt
                    Watching the news the past 25 years im not sure good financial decisions are the norm on that continent

Comment

I hope it’s fake, I leave on the 18th headed to Dries Visser

Comment

I work over there often in the coal mines.
                        Money rules in Africa
                        No way they do anything that kills their banks

Comment

Well I guess FOX is fake news too.. Hmmm. They are also reporting on this..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Talked to the guy who sent me the notice that i was awarded a nigerian princes inheritance.. he said he didnt know anything about this as no one over there returns his calls.
                            Goin with buff, danie, and LR on this one.

Comment

I reckon if I get bushwhacked over yonder, my fishing buddy Buff will come and get me.

I’m going, and taking 3 dozen arrows.lol

Comment

Working...
                              X