No announcement yet.

Avatar Pic? Is this you...meaning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just like watching the storms roll in on the bay.

Comment

I don’t know how I missed your thread Don
      Mine is a picture of me with my Dogo taken eight years ago. She died in February I think. I need to get around to changing my avatar. Change my handle a month back and nobody said a thing about it. LOL....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        I don’t know how I missed your thread Don
        Mine is a picture of me with my Dogo taken eight years ago. She died in February I think. I need to get around to changing my avatar. Change my handle a month back and nobody said a thing about it. LOL....
        Hey Johnny....yep, was hard to change mine when Kuma passed as well. I'm always curious about the different avatar pics and enjoy reading what the inspiration was. Take care buddy!

Comment

Mine is my first and only elk. Taken after 4 seasons of bow hunting. Except I took him with a rifle. I intended to take it down since I personally believe that an avatar of game taken on a bow hunting forum should have been taken with a bow. I've kept it as reminder that I haven't completed my goal yet of an archery bull. Hopefully 2018 is the year I replace it.

Comment

Mine is a picture of me holding a sign that my wife bought me when I started finishing out my second stone blind. She said I was building a man cave and not a deer blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Coacheddy View Post
              My daughter and I on her first duck hunt. (and she loved it!)
              I remember that trip brother.

Comment

Originally posted by macoop View Post
                Mine is a picture of me holding a sign that my wife bought me when I started finishing out my second stone blind. She said I was building a man cave and not a deer blind.
                Shes kinda right you know

Comment

Mine’s pretty self explanatory, but it’s a picture of the lion I killed with my bow in 2015.

Comment

I don't have one

Comment

Mine is my 1979 F-250 4X4 that me my dad and papa rebuilt

Comment

Mine is an aoudad I chased for 2 yrs

And it's not showing up

Comment

Mine is currently a pic of a recent candle holder I built for my wife after a high fence hunt.

Comment

This was the evening my daughter took her first deer (also her first ever kill). In addition to reminding me of a very happy day, it reminds me that I should think before I act or speak. That little girl is the future of hunting, as are all of our children. They learn how to treat fellow hunters from what they see us do and say, just as they watch us to learn to care for the land and protect what we have. We are only ever one generation from losing it all. Before I open my mouth or speak out against something, I like to consider whether it brings me closer to or farther from the likelihood that one day I'll see a similar photo with her and her children, or my future grandchildren and their children.

Comment

Buck I shot this past season. He was 9-10 years old.

Comment

New Pic from my Son....only a few months to go and he's HOME!!

Comment

Working...
                                X