No announcement yet.

Avatar Pic? Is this you...meaning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is just my favorite cartoon character contemplating which broadhead to use after reading 1,347 TBH threads about which is best.

Comment

mine is a pic of me in a green suit while standing next to a green wall

Comment

Mine is a pic of me playing intramural sports for the first time with my mother’s permission! I still get teary eyed when I think about how free I felt

Comment

dang. I guess I didn't put much thought into mine. Just thought it was funny.

Comment

Me and my boys a few years back

Comment

Mine is our family pic from last summer...love my girls!

Comment

My first trip to Montana and to date the biggest body whitetail, nearly 275#’s. He was in the front yard toying with me for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  Drawing is my hobby when I want to unwind.
                  Did this one on a cold rainy day.
                  I'm guessing that's Tom Sellick? Pretty dang good..my wife would love that in her office, lol! Guess what's on TV a LOT around our house....Blue Bloods, but he makes great cowboy!!

Comment

Me bored up on a tree stand. Asking for a deer to show up so I could just put the tip in

Comment

From my dream Namibia safari in 2007. Trying to get back but with one in college does not look possible for a while.

Comment

Was taking picture of my Dad's flag at the Warrior's Weekend field of Honor. My dad was a WWII vet and would have turned 100 today. Hoping that the Astros take world series today on his birthday. My last Astros game in the dome was with him.

Comment

Me, back in the 'Stan hanging with the bulani bread kid. Every morning he would stop by the compound with a bucket of bread trying to sell it.

Comment

Mine is a place we used to stay on Canyon Lake, I wish they would rent it out again.

Comment

Mine is kind of hard to read.But it speaks of strength,scars,and courage..I beat the tar out of myself on a daily basis.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine is a random piece of bacon I saw on the ground one time. I imagined how this bacon got there and thought I better take a pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X