Port Isabel area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Port Isabel area

Headed down there in a couple weeks. I’m bringing my wave runners and I’m unsure of the parking situation at the condo. Anyone from the area know of boat parking? Also anyone recommend a guide?
    Thanks
    Bert

Freddy & Janie Petty in Laguna Vista for the guides.

fishingwiththepettys.com / FB

Comment

Mike Knox 956-243-0039. Casttoblast Fishing guide service. He's on a deer lease with me. Good guy. If you need a place to put wave runners, let me know. I live in PI.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll be down there for a week at the end of next month. We’ve been fishing with Mark Guillot last couple years. We usually charter a day and fish on our own the rest of the time. The neighborhood we stay in in Port Isabel has a boat ramp and parking but I don’t think it’s open to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Freddy & Janie Petty in Laguna Vista for the guides.

fishingwiththepettys.com / FB
          Any chance the petty’s went to school in Portland? I went to high school with a family of pettys. I ask cause my sister dated Todd, so maybe I can get a family discount!

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
            Mike Knox 956-243-0039. Casttoblast Fishing guide service. He's on a deer lease with me. Good guy. If you need a place to put wave runners, let me know. I live in PI.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
            Hail yeah! Maybe we can have a Tbh hh!
            I roll into town the 7th and be there a week

Comment

Also, White Sanda Marina in Port Isabel. We went on guided trips with them for over a decade.

Comment

Thanks for the info folks, still looking for a place to stay, but excited to wet a line

Comment

If you're still looking for a guide, call Clayton Mock. I've been fishing with him for years.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for everyone’s input. I’m looking forward to a great trip

Comment

If you go to the pier there in Port Isabel, the trout we’re easy to catch. Free line a live shrimp and you could catch all you want.

Comment

Thanks for the tip

Comment

Working...
                        X