Comment

Going to show this to my bil, think he would fit the bill

Comment

Originally posted by brnhtown View Post
        Going to show this to my bil, think he would fit the bill
        Bring it brother, you won't regret it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Guys the 12 an hour is just the start. You will advance rapidly money wise if you're a fit for this job.
          This!

Comment

This has got to be a great opportunity for someone without a college degree to get in on a great career. It isnt everyday that the opportunity to get in with a young growing company comes along. Hope yall get someone who recognizes the potential in this and doesnt just look at it as another J...O...B.
            Last edited by rtp; 03-09-2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              This has got to be a great opportunity for someone without a college degree to get in on a great career. It isnt everyday that the opportunity to get in with a young growing company comes along. Hope yall get someone who recognizes the potential in this and doesnt just look at is as another J...O...B.
              Speechless, thank you Richard.

Comment

We have 3 openings, one is also secretarial if anyone knows of a secretary looking for a position.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Up

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      We have 3 openings, one is also secretarial if anyone knows of a secretary looking for a position.
                      Too bad this isn't up here... Wife's job went to Florida after 18 yrs...

Good luck finding the right person for what IS a great job. Back when I was plumbing we also did fire protection before separate license. In the stone age...

That's why I still have a 36" pipe wrench in the shed.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post

Good luck finding the right person for what IS a great job. Back when I was plumbing we also did fire protection before separate license. In the stone age...

Yup and we're a small company at that! It's like a big family!

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post

Wished you were here too. Needing good people.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

If yall happen to get to where you're in need of an account payables/receivables, quickbooks, payroll type person let me know. My wife is looking. Her degree is in accounting. I will also pass the current position you have on to my step brother. Take care

Comment

Working...
                                X