No announcement yet.

Crazy feeder find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How close are you to the neighbors ground?

Rwc

Comment

In the criminal justice system, Hunting related offenses are considered especially heinous. In Deer Country, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Green Screen unit, these are there stories............... DUH DUHHHHHH
      Last edited by TxSon1836; 09-30-2019, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
        How close are you to the neighbors ground?

Rwc

50 yards or so from one side The rest are over a mile. Closest neighbor i know and we’re all in the same page so although i guess it could be him i highly doubt it. Did have a pack of dogs on camera at one point but where cam on feeder is i can’t tell what day the toy got put there. It had to have happened sometime in the last 14 days was the last time i went out there i have 3 cams on the feeder and trails coming and going other than deer an hogs only thing out of normal was the pack of 4 mutts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
          Haha. I remember that! Who was the op to that crazy thread? That would worth reading again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Geez. I thought I came up with that all by myself. If I plagiarized it was unintentional!

Comment

Working...
          X