Comment

Justin Thomas
        Tony Finau
        Rickie Fowler
        Dustin Johnson
        Adam Scott
        Xander Schauffele

Comment

Don't forget to get a team in. The Committee tried to get the PGA to change the format but was unsuccessful.

Comment

I'm in.

Justin Thomas
            Brooks Koepka
            Rory McIlory
            Patrick Cantlay
            John Rahm
            Dustin Johnson

Comment

To be clear, are we all starting with the players at their respective starting score, OR are we playing by what they ACTUALLY shoot to par over the four days/rounds? (not that it matters for me... I already have a Paypal window queued up)

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
                To be clear, are we all starting with the players at their respective starting score, OR are we playing by what they ACTUALLY shoot to par over the four days/rounds? (not that it matters for me... I already have a Paypal window queued up)
                I need to adjust my team if were not all starting even.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                  To my point...

Comment

It is my understanding the Easy Pick computer is set to give the official PGA result based on JT starting at 10 under and so on down the line.

The Committee believes this is a sorry way to run a golf tournament

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    Based on the number of times Doghouse has won I may just pick up some of his culls

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                      It is my understanding the Easy Pick computer is set to give the official PGA result based on JT starting at 10 under and so on down the line.

The Committee believes this is a sorry way to run a golf tournament
                      So, we're picking who wins the FedEx Cup / "championship" rather than the tournament...

Comment

So, we're picking who wins the FedEx Cup / "championship" rather than the tournament...
                        Who the he** knows

This is the first tournament where The Committee is going to assess penalties prior to the start of the competition...that will be …. +2 shots for OUCH

Actually The Committee was getting ready to go into Executive Session when you posted. Stay tuned for an announcement.

Comment

Can anyone jump in on this?

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                            Who the he** knows

This is the first tournament where The Committee is going to assess penalties prior to the start of the competition...that will be …. +2 shots for OUCH

Actually The Committee was getting ready to go into Executive Session when you posted. Stay tuned for an announcement.
                            ... I'm just askin'! If we're picking the overall winner rather than the tournament winner, me no likey.

Originally posted by offthemap View Post
                            I know this one! Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by offthemap View Post

Yes, but you may want to hold off until the final word on the TBH format

Comment

There is spirited discussion in the Board Room. The deadline for naming your team is extended to 10:30 on Thursday the 22nd.

Comment

Working...
                                X