Stolen Valor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Father’s Son View Post
    Ask to see their DD214. It’s basically a summary of their service. Ask them what their MOS and unit was also.
    Anyone can find MOS and unit online. Can’t deny a DD214 as full proof.

Comment

If he can't produce his DD214, then look up Don Shipley on the www. He can help ya

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        There were less than 300 Navy Seals that served in Vietnam. I've met all 5000 of them.

Too funny and sad
        Last edited by Johnny44; 03-12-2019, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          If he can't produce his DD214, then look up Don Shipley on the www. He can help ya
          I dig a good Don Shipley stolen valour call out on YouTube. Some of these clowns are quite humorous.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
            Anyone can find MOS and unit online. Can’t deny a DD214 as full proof.
            Yes you can, folk will make their own, certified copy stamp and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
              Yes you can, folk will make their own.

Yeah good point. Didn’t Shipley bust someone with a fake one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t know but some folk go to great lengths.

Comment

The DD-214 is proof positive that you served, and has all the basics of time, rank, rate, schools attended and type of discharge. It definitely does not have all the specifics of in-country experiences, and deployments. If you have yours, it is always a good idea to go down to your local county clerks office, and have it recorded. Cost is minimal and then it is always available if you need an official copy issued again. Another thing that is available now for Veterans benefits, and discounts on goods and services throughout the country is a Veterans ID card. It verifies actual service, discharge, and comes in hard plastic with your current picture on it.

Comment

Every time I see stolen valor I immediately think of this copypasta.

What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little ****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you god**** idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

Comment

Did I miss the back story?

Comment

Originally posted by Black_foot_ View Post
                        Every time I see stolen valor I immediately think of this copypasta.

....gorilla warfare.......
                        Stopped reading right there.......

Comment

Originally posted by whitecrow View Post
                          Stopped reading right there.......
                          What did the Gorillas do to you?

Comment

I thought you were supposed to file a copy of your DD214 at the county courthouse in the county where you live?

Comment

Easiest way is to ask them their service number. If they don't know it then my guess they DIDN'T serve.

Comment

In my opinion bloaters are worse than guys who pretend to have served. A bloater is someone who did indeed serve in the military, yet knows just enough information to bull**** and lie about what tours they did, where they served, with what unit etc.

I've encountered quite a large amount of marines and army guys here who do that ****. Usually involves a female...always funny hearing them backtrack "oh well well I didn't actually go out on patrol in that location" lol

Comment

Working...
                                X