No announcement yet.

Yep. Getting interesting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some china shops need a bull to come in and smash the nonsense left behind by the previous occupant.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Those are not facts. Those are CNN talking points.. Lol Opinion based talking points at that..

Wait... you’re pranking me right? A little bit of time and effort on google will show you that these are facts. The approval/disapproval data: facts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
        Wait... you’re pranking me right? A little bit of time and effort on google will show you that these are facts. The approval/disapproval data: facts

Google is biased in case you didn't know.
        Google is turning into the Wikileaks of search engines.

I may be wrong but I believe Trump will wear Joe (Walter...Jeff Dunham) out in ways he can't even imagine or anyone else they put up there. I haven't heard Trump say anything near the level the the Dems have said and continue to say daily.

I will take Trump over anyone else at this point.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
          Google is biased in case you didn't know.
          Google is turning into the Wikileaks of search engines.

Oh... my bad. I forgot that google could go on individual sites like Fox News, RCP and Gallup poll and alter their content. [emoji57]

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
            Oh... my bad. I forgot that google could go on individual sites like Fox News, RCP and Gallup poll and alter their content. [emoji57]

You know what I'm saying. It does filter results that are biased against conservatives.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
              I will take Trump over anyone else at this point.
              I think most of us would. It is the bigger picture that I think a lot of you are missing. For all the folks with TDS, there may be just as many with TWS -Trump Worship System.

For 8 years, we had a president whose supporters ignored the lies, dishonesty and deceit of his administration because they agreed with his politics. Those who did take issue were ostracized.

Jump to Trump and look who is doing the same thing. We are. Just look at the inferences within this thread that if you don't worship Trump, you're a hater, have TDS or are a liberal.

God forbid we expect more of the individual who is supposed to represent our views and this country. Trump's antics and behavior is deplorable and undermines our country in so many ways, nationally and internationally.

It goes far deeper than just not acting presidential or not being our moral compass. Seriously, in what universe would the dictator of an enemy country call a long time, respected leader and a candidate for president low IQ and his fellow citizen and actual president publicly agree with, promote and actually praise the enemy foreign leader?

This kind of crap happens almost every day and the TWS people cheer with glee. What makes it worse is that this egomaniac of a leader we have craves these cheers. if they quit cheering and demanded better, I think he would change and quit giving so much ammo to those who do hate him.

Comment

Man, y’all have fun with all this

Comment

TDS is alive and well.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                    I think most of us would. It is the bigger picture that I think a lot of you are missing. For all the folks with TDS, there may be just as many with TWS -Trump Worship System.

For 8 years, we had a president whose supporters ignored the lies, dishonesty and deceit of his administration because they agreed with his politics. Those who did take issue were ostracized.

Jump to Trump and look who is doing the same thing. We are. Just look at the inferences within this thread that if you don't worship Trump, you're a hater, have TDS or are a liberal.

God forbid we expect more of the individual who is supposed to represent our views and this country. Trump's antics and behavior is deplorable and undermines our country in so many ways, nationally and internationally.

It goes far deeper than just not acting presidential or not being our moral compass. Seriously, in what universe would the dictator of an enemy country call a long time, respected leader and a candidate for president low IQ and his fellow citizen and actual president publicly agree with, promote and actually praise the enemy foreign leader?

This kind of crap happens almost every day and the TWS people cheer with glee. What makes it worse is that this egomaniac of a leader we have craves these cheers. if they quit cheering and demanded better, I think he would change and quit giving so much ammo to those who do hate him.

Ok, so you don’t like the tweets, but what are the lies, dishonesty, and deceit that even remotely compare to the last administration?

Comment

Ha. A Dems are crooked thread is getting redirected into a Trump Worship thread.

The real problem is that TDS was alive and well before Donnie was in the White House. It happened during Barrys tenure. It is what lead the Dems to try to steal the election (both DNC and general). It is what lead to all of the lies afterwards. It is why they think dusting Biden off will lead them to victory in 2020.

Again, I am not a fan of the NYC machismo or spiking the football. But with all that Donald has been put through, I really dont have an issue with him spiking the football and doing an end zone dance. The added TDS that it brings out is just icing on the cake really.

Comment

That is a very telling comment. There isn't a significant political issue facing this country that isn't extremely complicated and doesn't have legitimate arguments on both sides. Not a single one and when Trump dumbs his argument down so that even the smallest minds that agree with him can understand, he is being divisive. Just like Obama did every time he did the same thing - Republicans don't want you to have insurance, don't want to pay their fair share, want to control your (women's) reproductive rights, blah, blah, blah.

We had 8 years of a president who basically vilified everyone critical of or against his policies. He did enormous damage to the political discourse in this country. So now Trump does the same thing and I'll be ****ed if I'll cheer him on. He barely won in 2016 and instead of doing anything that would win over more voters for 2020, he would rather have his ego stoked by those who celebrate his juvenile attacks and arguments. The only way he gets re-elected is if the Dems nominate someone left of Biden. Otherwise, he is toast.

As for the reference to "those of you suffering TDS", I looked back through this entire post and did not see those. So if you are suggesting that those who don't wildly cheer this president's behavior as having TDS, then you are seeing first hand just how divisive he is.
                        I'd like to hear the "legitimate argument" for lots of things. Abortions when the morning after pill is readily available. Illegal aliens not being booted back across. Free healthcare for people who don't and never plan to work.

Comment

There's a whole bunch of Ron White one liners that some posts in this thread brings to mind including his all time classic. "You just can't fix stupid"

The next time you have a thought... let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            There's a whole bunch of Ron White one liners that some posts in this thread brings to mind including his all time classic. "You just can't fix stupid"

The next time you have a thought... let it go.
                            I think I have read through all the posts in this thread and I have seen nothing even remotely resembling TDS, pro-liberal or even pro-Democrat. Nada, nothing, zilch. Could it be that the inferences that certain poster(s) suffer from TDS or are apparently too stupid to be fixed because they expect more of the individual leading our country and representing their political party?

The TDS folks sicken me because their contempt of Trump is so warped that not only do they extend their contempt to those who support Trump, they have expanded the definition of Trump supporter to any who disagrees with them that Trump should be impeached. Some are so whacked, they’re attacking those within their own party who are anti-impeachment.

This should be a golden opportunity for Republicans and the President to expand their/his support, retaining the presidency and regaining control of the house. Unfortunately, we seem to have our own version of TDS – one where if you don’t worship Trump or are even remotely critical of his leadership, then you are on the other side and it would seem, too stupid to have a thought.

My original post about Trump was that his behavior and antics are doing far more harm than good on multiple fronts. Some here are just proving my point in their haste to categorize anyone with a different perspective as akin to the enemy. Let’s see just how exclusive you can make the Republican party and where that gets us in future elections.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              I'd like to hear the "legitimate argument" for lots of things. Abortions when the morning after pill is readily available. Illegal aliens not being booted back across. Free healthcare for people who don't and never plan to work.
                              I think I have read through all the posts in this thread and I have seen nothing even remotely resembling TDS, pro-liberal or even pro-Democrat. Nada, nothing, zilch. Could it be that the inferences that certain poster(s) suffer from TDS or are apparently too stupid to be fixed because they expect more of the individual leading our country and representing their political party?

The TDS folks sicken me because their contempt of Trump is so warped that not only do they extend their contempt to those who support Trump, they have expanded the definition of Trump supporter to any who disagrees with them that Trump should be impeached. Some are so whacked, they’re attacking those within their own party who are anti-impeachment.

This should be a golden opportunity for Republicans and the President to expand their/his support, retaining the presidency and regaining control of the house. Unfortunately, we seem to have our own version of TDS – one where if you don’t worship Trump or are even remotely critical of his leadership, then you are on the other side and it would seem, too stupid to have a thought.

My original post about Trump was that his behavior and antics are doing far more harm than good on multiple fronts. Some here are just proving my point in their haste to categorize anyone with a different perspective as akin to the enemy. Let’s see just how exclusive you can make the Republican party and where that gets us in future elections.
                              I guess you skimmed over the above post when you went back and read them all so I’m bringing it back up. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                                I guess you skimmed over the above post when you went back and read them all so I’m bringing it back up. Thanks.
                                Where does the RiverRat1 post fit in the context of my post and that I must have skimmed over it? It doesn't even remotely fit the criteria I described.

He disagreed with me that that are legitimate arguments on both sides of two issues. He has every right to think that and I'm not going to waste his time or mine trying to change his mind. I may disagree with those arguments myself.

I'm not judging him for his views nor did I perceive him as judging mine. There shouldn't be anything wrong with disagreement and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X