Beto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beto

Saw where he announced that he is out of the race. Dumb A..... has been out of the race for a long time, he just didn`t know it. What a loser.

Lol.....I thought he was gone months ago.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder if he is going to send all those “Hell yes we’re gonna take your AR15” T-shirts’ to Venezuela or Africa like the losing sports teams? He’s a embarrassment to Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
        He’s a embarrassment to Texas.

Yes he is.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVrEwCa8nSA"]"Well...................Bye." - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Poor Robert Francis! A TRUE POS!!!

Comment

I just feel bad for everyone how wasted money on that campaign. JK now they know what it feels like to pay for someone that sucks off the earnings of others.

Comment

He spent a lot on the senate campaign too, but that was from big donors trying to buy the senate seat.

He will most likely try for the other senate seat next election. Hopefully he blew the leftover senate run money on this runup, but those dems will come up with even more trying to turn Texas blue.

Comment

Goodbye skateboard man. I certainly don’t hold it against a guy just because he was born into, then married into, big money and influence. (A little jealous of that actually if I’m being honest) But if he strikes out on his own in the political world he better have something more in his bag than shallow bumper sticker slogans. It became obvious quickly that he is an intellectual lightweight who has never had anything remotely approaching an original thought.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	280C5BA5-B6F4-4D03-B973-ABD844DF1BCE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	24596858
                    Saw this on Facebook lol

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                      He spent a lot on the senate campaign too, but that was from big donors trying to buy the senate seat.

He will most likely try for the other senate seat next election. Hopefully he blew the leftover senate run money on this runup, but those dems will come up with even more trying to turn Texas blue.
                      We won't have to see him.

From Foxnews

"An O'Rourke spokesperson confirmed to Fox News that the candidate had ruled out running for the Senate next year, when Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, is up for re-election."

Comment

Wonder if he's going to return all the Money those Beto idiots supporter donated to his campaign.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post

From Foxnews

"An O'Rourke spokesperson confirmed to Fox News that the candidate had ruled out running for the Senate next year, when Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, is up for re-election."
                            If you believe that, I’ve got some mountain property I’ll sell you, located between Amarillo & Lubbock

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post

From Foxnews

And I believe that he also stated he wasn’t going to take a run for president either, but yet he did.

Comment

Working...
                              X