• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see it’s progressing well!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Heck yeah!! Screens a little blurry but in a good way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thankful all went well. Continued prayers for healing.

Comment

That is so awesome! Praise the LORD!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers continuing.

Comment

Emmett update. Folks, if I said Emmett has been excelling in his recovery, I would be selling it short! We're so very blessed to have him doing so well. All of his numbers look really good. His chest tube outflow has been minimal. In fact, they were already throwing words like "discharge" at us today! If he continues to do so well, there could be a possibility we're home come Sunday, which was a shock to us. I'm sure Emmett would be happy get back home too.

Our day started with a long night. Emmett was pretty irritable most of the night and into the morning. The doctor decided to up his pain medication some, and also approve him for clear liquids. This little man sucked a bottle of pedialyte down in record time. With the addition of both of these, Emmett's mood became much more positive. After tolerating clear liquids, we received a green light to feed him as we wish! With a full belly of milk, Emmett was back to his normal, happy self. We were both able to hold our little guy today as well! I had to grit my teeth to keep from squeezing him too tight. We sure love him.

Emmett's future contains a few uncertainties. It is not really known what caused the tissue to grow around his aortic valve. One hypothesis is related to his slow heart rate, so we're praying that the tissue doesn't grow back, especially now that he's paced. The shelf life of his current pacemaker is 8-10 years, so they will be replacing and relocating his pacemaker to his upper chest area from his abdomen. Lastly, it's believed that the size of his aorta will decrease with the addition of the pacemaker, but we'll have to wait and see.

Once again, thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for Emmett. We're so blessed to have you in Emmett's corner!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Continue to pray for y'all and Emmett's recovery

Comment

Great news and continued prayers.

Comment

Continued prayers

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                      Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Love good reports! Stay strong, y’all.

Comment

That's great news. Prayers continuing

Comment

Continuing to pray for Emmett

Comment

Awesome news

Comment

Great News!!! Continuing prayers

Comment