2021-2022 Available Leases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bows08 View Post
    Just talked to him myself. If I'm dropping that kind of cash, plus building a minimum of 40'x40' permanent structure, I'm going to try and buy a place of my own. I guess if you had 10 dedicated members to split up the cost but still crazy... I think 10 people on 1,100 acres in that country is too many...

Still searching....
    Way too many. We had 1000 acres in that exact same area for 9 years. We had 6 guns on the place and that was too many.

Comment

I have 5 spots available on a 6 man lease in motley county. 15 miles north of matador,to Year round access has 2 bed room 1 bath house with electricity and propane included. It’s 5010 acres, place has 130-150 class whitetail and 150-170 class muleys. Place has bigger occasionally but that is the going average. Lots of pigs as well. Ranch get 6-8 muley doe permits a season. Each member gets one whitetail buck and muley buck. 4800 a gun

Attached are couple animals harvested this season and cam photos are bucks that got the pass this season and still walking
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Stetsonoverton; 01-18-2021, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
        https://www2.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwi...ls.php?id=1334

Lease ID: 1334
        Date Listed: 2021-01-09
        Owner's User ID: Firemedic10
        Ranch name: Crane/Lane
        County: Val Verde
        Acres: 12000
        Hunters: 4
        Cost: $3500 per hunter.
        Lease Type: year-round
        Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, archery
        Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, quail, small game, exotics, other
        Property description: Crane/Lane Ranch is 12,000 acres West of Del Rio, TX. It is North of Comstock, TX on Hwy 163.The lease price per member is $3,500.00 per year
        Lease description: Crane/Lane Ranch is 12,000 acres West of Del Rio, TX. It is North of Comstock, TX on Hwy 163. It is a low fence ranch with Whitetail deer, Aoudad, Javelina, Predators, Dove, Quail, and a few Hogs. The ranch is a family lease where kids are allowed and encouraged to come enjoy the outdoors, family and guests hunt off the members allocation. The lease price per member is $3,500.00 per year, with the first half due now and the second half due in August. Protein must be feed from February thru August; the wildlife quality has improved over the last three years of protein feeding. So, protein feeding is mandatory. There is a camp house in the northern part of the lease with minimal space inside and plenty of room for trailers on the outside. There is a camp area in the south with plenty of trailer parking available. If you are interested call 281-224-8877 HARVEST 1.All deer will be tagged in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. 2. Each membership includes 1 trophy, 1 Cull/Management, 3 Does and any combination of 1 ram and 1 ewe of Aoudad, Mouflon, and Corsican sheep. Family and guests hunt off member allocation. 3. Dove, Quail, and Javelina limits are in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. 4. No limits on Hogs and Predators. DEFINITION 1. Trophy Deer will be 10 points or more and must be 5 ½ years or older 2. Management Deer will 9 points or less and should be 4 ½ years or older. 3. Cull Deer will be 7 points or less and 3 ½ years or older.

This one has been posted several times

I’m curious if there is any inside info on it

Comment

Originally posted by Mauler View Post
          This one has been posted several times

I’m curious if there is any inside info on it
          Being Val Verde County I bet the anthrax outbreak 2 years ago wiped out their herd.

Comment

Originally posted by RRagan83 View Post
            I have 1 spot on a 6 person lease. Each spot cost $3500. The lease is between Menard and Eldorado off 190 and toe nail trail Schleicher county 1500+\- acs water and electric included a place for your RV. Stands, corn, pen and protein feeder are in place. This is a family friendly year round lease. You are allowed guest to hunt with you in your stand and off your limit. Each paid spot gets 1 trophy 5.5 years or older unlimited culls, 3 does, and 4 turkey. All the hogs and varnmits. Dove and turkey season is included as well. Each hunter has their own spot as well as we have 2 community blinds in the front one is over looking a oat field. Protein feeding is required from February to September. Timed or free choice is fine. I have hunted this lease for 7 years and we are growing some very nice bucks. The average mature buck will be in the 130-150 range. With some pushing 160s. There is cows and sheep in the main hunting pasture at times. If your interested please let me know thanks.
            Leased!

Comment

Stetsonoverton sent you a pm

Comment

250 acres for lease. Located in SE Kansas. Heavy timber. Cabin located on the property. This property has not been hunted since we have purchased it. Asking $5000. This is for deer only. Please call or text with any questions. 3162501212.

Comment

500 Acres for lease in Stonewall County, 10 minutes from Aspermont. Looking for 2 hunters, $1750 each, year round lease. Call or text at 2817314456 with any questions.

Attached is the buck I took in 2019. Nobody hunted it this past year.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
                    500 Acres for lease in Stonewall County, 10 minutes from Aspermont. Looking for 2 hunters, $1750 each, year round lease. Call or text at 2817314456 with any questions.

Attached is the buck I took in 2019. Nobody hunted it this past year.
                    Sent u a PM

Comment

Originally posted by RooterTX09 View Post
                      There will be an opening on our lease in Eastland County for 2021-2022 season and beyond. 412 Acres with lots of terrain and thick brush (mesquites and scattered post and live oaks Lots of cactus). 8 total tanks and 6 that hold water all year. Has electricity for a camper. We are a very low impact group and are easy on the property.

$2800/spot - yearly lease (there are 3 total spots including this opening)

PM me for details.
                      We ended up filling our spot on the Eastland Lease. Thank y’all for the interest. If something changes I will let everybody know.

Comment

Posted today

2,400 acres of high fence property near Bracketville. $60,000 Lots of water with ponds and a live creek. animals allotted are as follows: 20 whitetail bucks 30 whitetail doe 5 axis bucks 5 axis doe 3 black buck bucks 5 Aoudad Rams Looking for a corporate type group TEXT for more information

Josh
                        Phone
                        713-703-3419
                        Last edited by Stetsonoverton; 01-21-2021, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I would like to find a place to duck hunt with a nice slew or body of water,with small camp house

Comment

Following

Comment

In!

Looking for something up in the southern panhandle. Childress, Cottle, Hardeman, Foard counties. Been up there a while but just want to find something a little bigger. Also if anyone knows of any camp areas just east of Childress, that would be awesome too.

Thanks!!

Comment

Also, any suggestion on any of the lease locator sites that are actually decent? most everything ive found has leases 2-3 years old and they are not maintained. Just dont have a lot of options to try and find new leases. Too bad im not smart enough to develop an app for that... hahaha

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X