X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for the ride....

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Supply and demand. 90% of the operators aren’t drilling right now, so naturally the price is going to tic up a bit. Once the number of wells go back up, that supply will go right back to where it was. I wouldn’t rush out and buy those drawers just yet. It’s gonna be a while and the biden klan will attempt to stop all domestic drilling, so expect foreign oil imports to increase and gas prices to skyrocket. It’s their plan, they want you jobless, penny less and homeless.
      Sad but very true

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
        Anyone want recommend who I should buy?
        Look at some of the small company stocks that are in Africa. I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a couple of exploration companies that are in the $2 a share area right now. Research Research Research!!!!!

Comment

Supply and demand. 90% of the operators aren’t drilling right now, so naturally the price is going to tic up a bit. Once the number of wells go back up, that supply will go right back to where it was. I wouldn’t rush out and buy those drawers just yet. It’s gonna be a while and the biden klan will attempt to stop all domestic drilling, so expect foreign oil imports to increase and gas prices to skyrocket. It’s their plan, they want you jobless, penny less and homeless.

Yep, I see prices going way up but not sure its going to benefit us....

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
            Look at some of the small company stocks that are in Africa. I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a couple of exploration companies that are in the $2 a share area right now. Research Research Research!!!!!
            Where would these companies be listed? Point me in the right direction so I can start looking and doing the research!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Where would these companies be listed? Point me in the right direction so I can start looking and doing the research!
              Google things like New African oil discovery, new drilling inland Africa, etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                Google things like New African oil discovery, new drilling inland Africa, etc etc.
                Thanks. Are these all going to be OTC stocks?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Thanks. Are these all going to be OTC stocks?
                  Yes sir. Kind of like junior mining stocks but in the oil patch.

Comment

Yep, just like their buddies in Canada have been doing for a few years now.
                    Some folks might make money but it won’t be long before all our patches are shut down in the name of clean energy

Comment

It’s their plan, they want you jobless, penny less and homeless.
                      Yep. If you're a straight white male you're in their sights.

Comment

Edit wrong thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                          Anyone want recommend who I should buy?
                          The super majors are well distributed around the globe. I would pick one with a good dividend

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            Yep, I see prices going way up but not sure its going to benefit us....
                            It will in Texas. Federal lands are in trouble but that’s not much of Texas at all.

Comment

I am afraid he speaks the truth.

Comment

Drill baby drill?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X