2021 Oilfield thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 Oilfield thread...

Looks like oil is on rise today!!! Currently over $51 at the moment. Let’s hope and pray it keeps on rising.

Bound to come up some considering the political climate. Hopefully it normalizes. Good lord I dont want to go back to Africa.

Comment

Come on oil . . Mama needs a new pair of drawers . .

Comment

Fingers crossed it can stay over $50!

Comment

Biden drives it over $100 before he’s out.

Comment

Yeah, gonna get real very soon. Been hearing of most all service crews and exploration side started moving everything out of the North due to Biden restrictions on public lands. Being Texas is mostly private, its fixing to get busy. Feel bad for everybody up north, Eagleford is on track to loose another 10% first half of this year just due to wells maturing. Demand will come back and we will not be in the position to plug the hole due to lack of inventory to keep up with demand, I see $100+ easily in the future.

Comment

Some of our customers are starting to work again. East and West Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                Agreed.

Fixing to get wild.

Comment

Has been my main talking point for months as I do think this will for sure happen. We will see I guess

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    Agreed.

Fixing to get wild.
                    Bring it!!

I usually hope for a happy medium but I bet he would drive it up so I am personally invested to take advantage of that. Worst case I do ok best case I’m extremely comfortable

Comment

Anyone want recommend who I should buy?

Comment

100% Obama run all over again.

Comment

Saw today Matador is up big, like 65% but that train left the station 3 months ago. I am sure there will be others, just got to read the tea leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                            Anyone want recommend who I should buy?
                            Halliburton, Exxon Mobil, and find a sleeper small company with tons of capital or leases poised and ready to go. All companies should currently be raising capital.

Comment

Supply and demand. 90% of the operators aren’t drilling right now, so naturally the price is going to tic up a bit. Once the number of wells go back up, that supply will go right back to where it was. I wouldn’t rush out and buy those drawers just yet. It’s gonna be a while and the biden klan will attempt to stop all domestic drilling, so expect foreign oil imports to increase and gas prices to skyrocket. It’s their plan, they want you jobless, penny less and homeless.

Comment

Working...
                              X