Doge Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickman View Post
    That’s my dilemma. Bought on a market order yesterday and had a limit order filled last night when it dipped down a bit. It’s all a gamble really, so I figure at least buy in what you can gamble away then hold for a steep drop to buy a little more. I don’t day trade so this is just something to hold and see what happens with it. From everything I’ve ready/watched on it there is a general consensus that the possibility of doge hitting $1 is very real. I doubt it makes it much higher than $1 but at the off chance it goes wild it’s a cheap long shot.
    A lot of people in from 0.30-0.42, so if it gets to 0.38 0.40 again there may be a big sell off.

Comment

Originally posted by Reel Screamer View Post
      Man, I guess I’m old school as I’m having a hard time with this. Going to add funds but it’s requiring me to add my passwords for my banking institutions. Cant wrap my head around providing my banking passwords. Does this sound correct?
      I hear ya man....I wasn’t crazy about inputting that data myself but my future SIL and daughter have been using it for awhile and talked me through it.
      Here’s a link to an independent review. It’s been around since 2015 and I feel it’s legit...like other stockbrokers, Robinhood is regulated by the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission).

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
        For those of you contemplating getting in now, I think it’s still early in the grand scheme of things.
        The Robinhood app is by far the easiest platform to sign up and navigate IMO. While they don’t do a lot of deep diving in terms of research for certain stocks their app updates quotes and pricing extremely fast and is extremely easy and simple to use. A great way for newcomers to investing that want to dabble in smaller quantities to start off with.

I’ll shamelessly throw my link out there too. Below is a link you can use where we'll both get a free stock

https://join.robinhood.com/joelg-fb19f8c9

Signed up under your link while ago. Got a free stock and purchased some Doge coins. I drank the “Kool - Aid”. We will see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

SHIB is the DOGE killer.....

Comment

I put $100 in it this morning, I think it's safe to say that I'm responsible for the dip

Comment

Originally posted by Mac5dawg View Post
              Signed up under your link while ago. Got a free stock and purchased some Doge coins. I drank the “Kool - Aid”. We will see what happens

Thank you brother.
              Yessir, just like with any stock or crypto purchase....there are risks. The reality is, it’s like gambling. I have personally been very, very lucky and tend to “buy” at the right time. My challenge is I’ve struggled on “when to sell”. I tend to get lazy and hold on, thinking long term investments. Smarter folks probably make more trades, cashing out on profits when UP and reinvesting some of the gains on the DOWNs.
              My financial advisor tells me I’m the worst kind of client because I watch it too close.
              Last edited by RascalArms; 04-18-2021, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I, too, drank the kool aid yesterday and signed up for Robinhood using TexasProud11's link. Hopefully he got his free stock. If anybody wants to help me out (while simultaneously helping yourself out), here's my link: https://join.robinhood.com/samuelh-39e5a8

I haven't bought any Dogecoin yet. I put in a limit order for $0.20, hoping for a dip. It's so unpredictable, it's hard to know what to do. It got down to $0.26 last night, but now it's back up. It may never dip that low again, at least not for a long time. But you just never know. Congratulations to any of you who got in when it was less than 10 cents, and a HUGE congratulations to those of you who got in when it was below a penny.
                Last edited by SamHarper; 04-18-2021, 11:15 AM.

Comment

I have some Dogecoin also. If someone wants to sign up on Robinhood, feel free to use my referral link for a free stock: https://join.robinhood.com/kylew-e3c96e6c

Comment

Using robinhood, when buying and/or selling dogecoin, are there any fees or commissions involved?

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
                      Using robinhood, when buying and/or selling dogecoin, are there any fees or commissions involved?
                      Yep. You gotta pay to play.

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post

I figured so.
                        Flat rate per trade?
                        I can’t seem to find much info regarding this.

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post

I didn’t see any fees when buying but only got 5, lol. Maybe when selling but don’t know.

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post

Wrong. Robinhood doesn't charge fees. The only "fees" are regulatory fees from the SEC.

Comment

I have 8200 shares invested around $450 at different times I was at about 3k consistently hopefully it keeps moving up. I’m holding!!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                Wrong. Robinhood doesn't charge fees. The only "fees" are regulatory fees from the SEC.

https://robinhood.com/us/en/support/...-on-robinhood/
                                Hopefully they let you keep trading it and don’t shut it down when it starts making people real money

Comment

Working...
                                X