No crisis here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No crisis here!

I had to call a lockdown at my school district on Friday. It started when a BMW was pulled over by DPS about 30 miles from our school and when the trooper got out, the driver fled. Speeding over 100 mph the vehicle approach town and then everyone bailed. The bailout occurred a block from our district. The two coyotes were found on district property hiding out by the football field bleachers. None of the “others” (6 total) were caught. The driver was 14 years old from Lockhart Texas and his partner was 17 years old, also from Lockhart. As I was running through the playground to get kids inside, I could only think about how crazy this area is with all of the smuggling going on. We average 6-8 bailouts a day within 5 miles of our school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But CNN says it’s a made up crisis😳. Crazy that you have to deal with that almost every day. 14 year old driving at 100mph. What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

How did some kids from Lockhart get involved in smuggling people across the border?? Strange

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
        How did some kids from Lockhart get involved in smuggling people across the border?? Strange

Follow the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It’s all ok
          No big deal
          Everything is under control

Just keep paying taxes citizen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

kamala has it under control.

Comment

Nothing to see here. Move along. You have catylitic converters to worry about.

Comment

Unfortunately this happens way more often than people realize. This event happened a few weeks ago

Comment

6-8 a day, just in your area? That's insane.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

My place is 90 miles from the border and we used to see some illegals a few times a year. now its a weekly occurence to see them on a trail camera or to find discarded items on the side of the county road.
                    chases and bailouts are happening within 5 miles of the ranch.

Comment

Welcome to the new norm

Comment

The “Big Money” recruits young kids and pays them a fraction of what they pay experienced runners. These kids were probably going to make 500.00 total, while an experienced runner makes about 1000.00 per person. My kids were pretty sheltered at 14, they only hunted, drove only at the ranch and were thinking about what sport they were in at the time.

To be 14, fleeing from the law at 100 mph all the while smuggling 6 people from a different country sounds insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The plan is to destroy Texas and America by changing the electorate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                            The plan is to destroy Texas and America by changing the electorate.
                            And, they're not ashamed to say it either......................

Comment

It didn't happen, nothing to see here

Comment

Working...
                              X