Budget Home Build!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
    Is that the fellow is this still your tools and materials? As I recall didn’t you separately have a problem with like the AC people stealing stuff?
    Yes the 2 above we're the ones that stole everything from me. Nother ever happened with the AC guys and the camera. $100 loss and I got tired of arguing with them.

All that's lacking on the inside is plumbing hook-up to sinks, toilets and water heater. As well as counter tops, door hardware, fixtures and plug covers. Looks nice walking in. I look forward to getting electric hooked up on Friday and seeing everything lit up!
    Attached Files

Comment

Kids rooms are complete!
      Attached Files

Comment

Just spent my night going through this thread. Awesome work man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OS_BRANDON View Post
          Just spent my night going through this thread. Awesome work man.

Thank you!

Both bathrooms complete!
          Attached Files

Comment

Making the final touches on the porch roof while weather is nice! Will finish 2 this afternoon and 2 tomorrow.
            Attached Files

Comment

Using Emseal Rolls of foam for the angled closure. Will expand 1 1/2" thick once it sets. $25/roll of 15' and we'll worth it!

Comment

South side corners complete.
                Attached Files

Comment

This is a gift of labor, of love, if I've ever seen it! (other than donating the family jewels )

Comment

Been following the whole time. Been fun to watch. So, are you gonna handle the land scaping as well, or leave that to them?

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                      Been following the whole time. Been fun to watch. So, are you gonna handle the land scaping as well, or leave that to them?

I like them but I don't like them that much! They will take care of the rest as far as underpinning around the house and plants.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        I like them but I don't like them that much! They will take care of the rest as far as underpinning around the house and plants.

Hehe. I hear ya!

Comment

Crap or get off the pot already!!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            Using Emseal Rolls of foam for the angled closure. Will expand 1 1/2" thick once it sets. $25/roll of 15' and we'll worth it!
                            I sold a lot of that when I worked for Mueller. Works great.

House looks awesome! Great work.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

It has been great watching this job as it progressed. You are very talented!

Comment

Working...
                                X