Contacting Sen. Shumer and Rep. Pelosi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contacting Sen. Shumer and Rep. Pelosi

Tried to contact them today via e-mail thru their official .gov sites to express my opinions. Guess what? Rep Pelosi would not accept my e-mail since I am not from her congressional district. Sen. Shumer's site did accept my message, and it will be interesting to read any reply I might get.

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
    Tried to contact them today via e-mail thru their official .gov sites to express my opinions. Guess what? Rep Pelosi would not accept my e-mail since I am not from her congressional district. Sen. Shumer's site did accept my message, and it will be interesting to read any reply I might get.
    Why would she or anyone waste their time talking to you if you are not impacted by what goes on inside her jurisdiction?
    You think Ted Cruz will waste his time fielding emails from 1,000 hipsters from Los Feliz?

You think Pelosi actually reads those emails don't you?
    Just about as moronic as those that that there would be an actual physical wall the entire length of the border and that Mexico would send us 100 rail cars full of pesos to pay for it

Comment

Did you try calling Pelosi's office out sending a letter through USPS mail?

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
        I’ll listen.....let’s hear it

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          Why would she or anyone waste their time talking to you if you are not impacted by what goes on inside her jurisdiction?
          You think Ted Cruz will waste his time fielding emails from 1,000 hipsters from Los Feliz?

You think Pelosi actually reads those emails don't you?
          Just about as moronic as those that that there would be an actual physical wall the entire length of the border and that Mexico would send us 100 rail cars full of pesos to pay for it
          First she is an elected official of the USA representing the district she is from as well as the citizens of the USA. Second being the elected Speaker of the House of Representatives / Majority leader she is supposed to be more of a representative of all the citizens.

It should also be enjoyable reading "moronic" writing's like yours to start the day with a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelaggie View Post
            First she is an elected official of the USA representing the district she is from as well as the citizens of the USA. Second being the elected Speaker of the House of Representatives / Majority leader she is supposed to be more of a representative of all the citizens.

It should also be enjoyable reading "moronic" writing's like yours to start the day with a laugh.
            States' Rights
            Pelosi represents the people of her district ONLY
            She only reps us citizens as a whole if she goes abroad for something
            You can't vote for her (or against her) so why shouldshe care what you think?
            On the flip side, do you want Cruz or Cornyn factoting in what Californians' thoughts on certain issues are (abortion, Mexican immigration, etc)?
            Exactly.

Trump is the president of the country but yet he does not nor does his decisions represent the "majority" of this country.
            Remember, 53M voted AGAINST him but only 50M voted FOR him.

Put that Mexican wall up for a vote amongst all 103M voters who voted in 2016 and see where the chips fall.

You're just trying to get a rise which is exactly why Pelosi has her handlers filter out "noise" from riff raff from Texas.

Comment

Wait.. Dustoffer is riff-raff ?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                States' Rights
                Pelosi represents the people of her district ONLY
                She only reps us citizens as a whole if she goes abroad for something
                You can't vote for her (or against her) so why shouldshe care what you think?
                On the flip side, do you want Cruz or Cornyn factoting in what Californians' thoughts on certain issues are (abortion, Mexican immigration, etc)?
                Exactly.

Trump is the president of the country but yet he does not nor does his decisions represent the "majority" of this country.
                Remember, 53M voted AGAINST him but only 50M voted FOR him.

Put that Mexican wall up for a vote amongst all 103M voters who voted in 2016 and see where the chips fall.

You're just trying to get a rise which is exactly why Pelosi has her handlers filter out "noise" from riff raff from Texas.
                Your girl Hillary won the popular because trump didn’t target the popular vote because Thats NOT HOW YOU WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION! I don’t understand why you libs can’t comprehend that.
                Last edited by JLivi1224; 01-12-2019, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Ya'll do know that Trump won the popular vote if you take out California. That's what was so brilliant about our founding fathers putting the electoral college in place- they didn't want just one particular voting group to dictate the presidency.

Comment

Also, the libs apparently missed civics class when it was explained that the US is not a democracy- we are a representative republic. This country does not let the 51% dictate what the other 49% can and can't do.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                      Also, the libs apparently missed civics class when it was explained that the US is not a democracy- we are a representative republic. This country does not let the 51% dictate what the other 49% can and can't do.
                      some of these nincumpoops you can't beat it into their heads with a shovel.

Comment

Bingo

Comment

Ya'll do know that Trump won the popular vote if you take out California. That's what was so brilliant about our founding fathers putting the electoral college in place- they didn't want just one particular voting group to dictate the presidency.
                          Well that's a huge disclaimer seeing that the state you want to remove accounts for a big chunk of this country's GDP and feeds a large portion of us.

Hillary would have won the EC if you take out Texas.
                          See how easy that works?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                            Your girl Hillary won the popular because trump didn’t target the popular vote because Thats NOT HOW YOU WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION! I don’t understand why you libs can’t comprehend that.
                            Why do y'all reply to that guy(texasfan)? He floats around on the politic board baiting people till he gets a response, never have seen a picture of him with an animal he killed with a bow or rifle.

The ignore list is a wonderful tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                              Why do y'all reply to that guy(texasfan)? He floats around on the politic board baiting people till he gets a response, never have seen a picture of him with an animal he killed with a bow or rifle.

The ignore list is a wonderful tool.
                              You mean like this
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X