X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome buck!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck today! Those are some good deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those bodies are incredible!

Comment

Well back to camp empty handed. Seen that 11 point at 12:00. I got busted pulling up the gun on him. He was the only deer I seen all day, an extremely long and col....d day single digits all day. We are hunting till noon tomorrow down to the wire again

Comment

Get it done, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Those bodies are incredible!
              Can’t believe how big they are. I’ve looked at some hunts before and haven’t seen a lot of pics on the website of huge deer but I think it’s an optical illusion with the bodies.. I’m considering going next year if we don’t get the elk draw..

Comment

Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by forneydroptine View Post
                  Well back to camp empty handed. Seen that 11 point at 12:00. I got busted pulling up the gun on him. He was the only deer I seen all day, an extremely long and col....d day single digits all day. We are hunting till noon tomorrow down to the wire again
                  Good luck! Looking forward to ldp’s tomorrow

Comment

Good luck today. Hopefully it comes together for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well the hints over no luck, but that's ok we had one heck of a time. Weather was single digets and snowing like crazy today. I highly recommend the outfitter first class service and people this was my second trip with Buck Paradise. We did have two guys kill out today I will try and post pics later. Thank y'all for following along and the support.

Comment

Sorry to hear Aaron but thanks for taking us along. Travel home safe.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your hunt!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X