Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin Bashing Thread

For everyone that hates Austin here's your chance. The lunacy

Here's a pretty long but damming view of what Austin will shortly become: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw"]Seattle is Dying - YouTube[/ame]

why can the city refuse to let them camp in front of city hall but everywhere else is ok?

Comment

yea i am super not happy about this. Praying Gov Abbot holds by his promise to have state step in if city start allowing tent cities to pop up.

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
        why can the city refuse to let them camp in front of city hall but everywhere else is ok?
        That's the funniest part to me. Such hypocrisy.

Comment

Well it's sort of like when Trump said we'd just bring all the illegal detainees to Sanctuary Cities and let 'em go there... Oh hell no!! the DemoKrauts wanted no part of that!! It's all just talking points and fluff to churn up their base...

Comment

I always like to ask myself why? What is the real reason behind wanting tent cities to pop up in your city?

Sometime when I put on my tin foil hat I begin to think that they want to help portray the conditions in the U.S. as miserable by getting more of these big cities to allow tent cities and so forth to continue to push their communist propaganda that somehow capitalism is failing and conditions are just getting worse.
            Last edited by Man; 07-01-2019, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              I always like to ask myself why? What is the real reason behind wanting tent cities to pop up in your city?
              the question i keep asking too.

Tin foil hat time. But seems like gov wants problems so they can protect us from them while taking away our rights. This is what I am seeing in Ca.

Why do they let murders back out?
              Why do they let child rapist back out?

We are from the Gov we are here to protect you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                the question i keep asking too.

Tin foil hat time. But seems like gov wants problems so they can protect us from them while taking away our rights. This is what I am seeing in Ca.

Why do they let murders back out?
                Why do they let child rapist back out?

We are from the Gov we are here to protect you.
                Kinda what I was getting at above in my additional thoughts I added

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                  That is the liberal way of doing things. Do as I say not as I do. Just like Congress and Health Care or Congress numbnuts and gun control. We have our fully loaded locked and loaded guards, but you can't have any guns, they are dangerous.

Comment

Man, you Austin guys can have that crap. Hope you guys are making city council meetings to voice your opinion. Beautiful part of Texas. Take it back

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

Sometime when I put on my tin foil hat I begin to think that they want to help portray the conditions in the U.S. as miserable by getting more of these big cities to allow tent cities and so forth to continue to push their communist propaganda that somehow capitalism is failing and conditions are just getting worse.
                      Bingo. You have to think like a democrat which means you have to think like a mentally disturbed individual.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Liberals ruin everything they touch.

Comment

its terrible... I see it getting worse everyday and my days are numbered here... just waiting for my real estate to max out then I am gonna sell and run

Comment

It will absolutely lead to the exact situation Seattle, sanfran, LA all have in common. Total disaster like every other thing liberals have control of.

Comment

Folks in San Marcos get upset with "cops harassing the homeless." Maybe we'll start bussing them to Austin.

Texas State already sends a bus to Austin daily.

Comment

Working...
                              X