No announcement yet.

Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well guys I made it out this morning. Saw two black squirrels again, but nothing else yet. Gonna try for another all day sit. Boots were still wet so my feet are a tad chilly but other than that I'm good. Good luck to anyone else who's out here

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Alright, I'm up and set. Not raining on me at the moment. May be this 7-08 will bark tonight!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
        Alright, I'm up and set. Not raining on me at the moment. May be this 7-08 will bark tonight!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
        Good luck!

Comment

I wonder if we all wrote a letter to TPWD about letting us use corn to bring in pigs AFTER deer season was over, wonder if that would make a difference.

Comment

Dang bow only!!! You da whack master!

Comment

Job well done Lee. That will keep you busy for awhile.

Comment

Glad to see great days can still be had. Congrats Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
                  Glad to see great days can still be had. Congrats Lee.
                  Thank you guys. And crap, Tim! I forgot to congratulate you. Sorry bud. That’s one heck of a buck!! Heck of a nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                    I wonder if we all wrote a letter to TPWD about letting us use corn to bring in pigs AFTER deer season was over, wonder if that would make a difference.
                    Tpwd has no dog in that fight. It's up to the main forest guys up in lufkin i think. There's been talk before but they're too hesitant to talk much about it. You know, give these east texas boys and inch of rope and they'll hang themselves

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Come on I know someone is out in this perfect huntin' weather

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                        Come on I know someone is out in this perfect huntin' weather
                        Wasn't me I've been stuck in class lol

Comment

Sure has been quite on this thread. Anybody had a chance to get into the woods lately?

I am jumping back on the horse tomorrow evening. My family and I will be headed to our farm in Mississippi for the Holidays. I am hoping to knock down a doe or two while I am there to top of the freezer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingTail View Post
                            Sure has been quite on this thread. Anybody had a chance to get into the woods lately?

I am jumping back on the horse tomorrow evening. My family and I will be headed to our farm in Mississippi for the Holidays. I am hoping to knock down a doe or two while I am there to top of the freezer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Unfortunately no, I just recently got out of the hospital. Trying to move a little more and maybe next week I can make it out, but as for now I've got to get the lungs back up and running. Good luck to you next week! Anyone else venturing out?

Comment

Nope. I’ve been at work. I’ll be home Wednesday but too much family stuff to do. Friday and Saturday I’m hunting my lease in trinity county. Then Monday and Tuesday will be in the Sam.

And why the hospital Robert? Everything ok?

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                                Nope. I’ve been at work. I’ll be home Wednesday but too much family stuff to do. Friday and Saturday I’m hunting my lease in trinity county. Then Monday and Tuesday will be in the Sam.

And why the hospital Robert? Everything ok?
                                Thought I caught just a normal cold so I took some medicine and kept trucking. Ended up getting worse and I clocked in with a 104 degree fever. Turns out I've got both an upper respiratory infection and pneumonia. What a combination [emoji53]. I am feeling a little better though, fever is gone now it's just the fluid in the lungs and no voice. Been doing little bits of stuff around the apartment to keep busy but I've been pretty restless.

Comment

Working...
                                X