Feet issues....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feet issues....

I played sports all my life and through High School and College and never had any foot issue, but for the past few years I've had to deal with;
    Morton's Neuroma, Plantar fasciitis and Arch support issues.

Who all is having feet issue and what solutions/remedies do you have?

I'm starting to get Refuge flashbacks.....

Comment

I have had a stone bruise on my left heel for about 6 months and it won’t go away.

Comment

Check out Hokas. They were $150.00 a pair. My son is extremely flat footed as well and he wears Brooks. Btw, When I worked for Baylor Scott and White I was walking from 5-7 miles per day maintaining the hospital and the professional building, while struggling with planters faciitis.
        I bought a pair of Hokas and within a week began to notice the difference. After two weeks it was completely gone and has not returned. That was over a year and a half ago. I bought the Hokas from Brazos Running in College Station. Don’t think that is right name but you can find it.

Comment

I'm thinking my feet issues are from standing on this concrete for 40+ years.

Comment

I deal with plantar fascitis from time to time and found that this little gem, along with a tennis or racquetball, really help a lot. Ice and ibuprofen help me too.
            Attached Files

Comment

Good shoes are a must. I skimp on most other things and try to find cheap or good deals. I don’t hesitate to buy high quality, proper fitting shoes.

Go to a specialized running store like Run On, they will get you the right pair of shoes.

I used this when dealing with plantar fasciitis. It absolutely works.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW25-VqFqeI"]How To Cure Plantar Fasciitis(Heel Pain) in 5 minutes?如何在五分鐘內解決足底筋膜炎 ?/ Chinese Therapy - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife has allot of foot issues and she wears allot of inserts. I had a 5th Metatarsal fracture many years ago and now have a large boney area on the outside of my foot that is painful if compressed for long periods. Cowboy Boots, Loose Tennis Shoes, Crocs, etc.. is about the only thing I can wear with no pain

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  I'm thinking my feet issues are from standing on this concrete for 40+ years.
                  The remedy is reversal therapy. Start standing on your head

Good morning Randy!

Comment

I used to get stress fractures in my feet when I was younger. Mainly from wearing shoes that did not give my feet enough support. I wear Brooks now and that has helped but I can still get some pain if I'm stomping around the woods in rubber boots that have little support. If I step on a limb at the right angle it feels like my foot is about to break in half. Get fit for a good quality pair of shoes and it should help.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      I'm starting to get Refuge flashbacks.....
                      Duh! flashbacks are not a foot problem slappy!
                      Last edited by ATI; 02-14-2020, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Orthodics work. They're expensive, but they have changed my life.

Comment

Sometimes I wish I lived in or close to Houston. The best foot doctor is down there. Every time I'm down there and it's a weekday I try to make an appointment with him

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                            Sometimes I wish I lived in or close to Houston. The best foot doctor is down there. Every time I'm down there and it's a weekday I try to make an appointment with him
                            No you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                              No you don't.
                              ya, you're right!

Comment

Working...
                              X