Red Skelton Explains the Pledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Skelton Explains the Pledge

I've heard this many times and I'm feeling like it's time to share again. Red Skelton recalls his teacher, Mr. Laswell, explained each word of the pledge. Of course, Red was given the credit, but he was just reciting Mr. Laswell's words.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5yd_2UCmDM"]Red Skelton - Explains The Pledge of Allegiance - YouTube[/ame]

I hope this stirs up your American pride, too.

Thanks

Comment

I’ve heard it many times, but it needs to be repeated. Thanks !

Comment

Let us not forget, thanks

Comment

I’ve always enjoyed listening to this.

Comment

Perfect.

Comment

good memory great video, remember my Dad watching Red when I was a kid in the panhandle farmhouse - good memories. First time to see this video

Comment

Thank you Tracey I enjoy that our government officials need to shut up and listen to that

Comment

We watched him growing up. He was absolutely wonderful. And now look at our country. Brought to the brink of destruction by a “squad” of idiots that hate our country, are gaming the fools that voted them in, and are hoping to hang on for five years where they get a check for life. This is total b s!

Comment

Back when comedians were good and didn't see a need to curse or attack other people for a laugh.

Comment

Working...
                    X