New Sponsor - Clarabelle Cattle Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Sponsor - Clarabelle Cattle Company

Reed (bowfishin fool) has signed up his Clarabelle Cattle Company as a sponsor of the green screen. Clarabelle is a 7th generation ranching family on the same piece of land since 1864. They raise only the highest quality animals. You can purchase an interest in the animal (quarter, half or a whole), they will then care for and custom feed that animal until it is ready for slaughter. You can use their trusted partners for slaughter (included in price), or they will ship to your place of preference.

​There are several TBH'ers who can vouch for Clarabelle's services and the first class operation they run.

Thanks Reed....welcome to the Green Screen Team!

Thanks for the sponsorship!

Comment

Welcome.

Saw an earlier post and thought I might need to mark it to fill the freezer in case my arrows don't hit anything this fall!

Comment

Sounds like i might have to look into there services

Comment

Thanks for sponsoring our great site!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Atta boy Reed!!

For folks that don't know who these folks are, I can tell you from personal experience that this family is "salt of the earth" kind'a folks!!

Comment

Super cool. I love family operations. Thanks for supporting TBH Clarabelle CC.

Comment

Really interested in this in the near future, thanks for supporting the site.

Comment

I bought a grass fed side from Reed last month, delivered it all the way to Eden. Reed is a great guy and the beef is fantastic, my family is mowing through it. He even had a little sidekick he rescued along for the ride!
                  Attached Files

Comment

The Goodman clan is about as good as they come.

Comment

Thanks yall!

TBH has been a great community to my family for over half my life! As such it only made sense for us to be here.

We are a smaller operation and want to focus on being as custom as possible.

With a limited number of spots every month, we will have the time to give you exactly what you want with your meat!
                      Bigger steaks? We can handle that.

More marbling? Absolutely.

Grass fed? Got it!

Y’all check us out at www.ClarabelleCattleCompany.com or shoot me a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the sponsorship, and that is a great family pic.

Comment

Thank you for your support.

Comment

Thank you for the support.

Comment

Thank you for supporting the green screen!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X