No announcement yet.

Coon hoods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the pics it looks like the coonhood is starting to come apart. I wonder how long these will last.

Comment

Headed to the ranch in a couple of weeks, the coon hoods are just dirty, these things are easy to install and operate simply,no signs of damage, only little rust from the tears of the coons not eatin my protein [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We put a set on one of our feeders in Colorado county & they have definitely been working. Son looked the other day & just a visual in the hopper showed it by how much feed we still had to compared before the hoods.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          We put a set on one of our feeders in Colorado county & they have definitely been working. Son looked the other day & just a visual in the hopper showed it by how much feed we still had to compared before the hoods.

Good info. May put out a protein feeder after the first of the year. Looks like these may need to be standard equipment.

Comment

Thanks for the post guys! Always appreciate your feedback!

Comment

Haden ,the way I figured in saved protein I’ve almost paid myself back the cost of the hoods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X