Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coon hoods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they work as advertised ? I saw the vid on their website and it looked like to me that they would.

Comment

These coon hoods were just the trick look at all the coon paw prints, deer ate protein coons didn’t have a chance the other feeder still had about 100 lbs of protein in it, bad news cameras had dead batteries and we were on a rush trip and had none with us, so next time I go I’ll put new batteries In all the cameras. Big shout out to Haden they are worth every penny other guys on lease that were Doubters filled their same feeders once already and they were hitting theirs hard since they can’t get to mine, getcha some

Comment

Coons were hitting other guys feeder hard I saw where one guy took his camera down he musta not wanted us to see the coon condo he now has

Comment

My protein grows outa the ground, but if I were feeding pellets I would have had these as soon as I saw them.

Comment

We have lots of natural protein but bein south Texas we like to supplement, also the farmer still has wheat on the ground probably will cut it this weekend

Comment

Best thing since sliced bread

Comment

Awesome! glad you guys are happy with the product!! Looks like the coons really didn't appreciate you closing the buffet! I really appreciate the plug!! Thanks again coy and RMW!

Comment

Wait til we compare feed bills the doubters at the lease will be calling to order some, after a summer of feeding the coons. Thank you Haden for staying in touch during the design and build and then delivering them to me and checking up to make sure they worked and fit properly ,since we got the first ones for the all season feeders

Comment

I have a feeling these things are really going to catch on. I should be receiving mine in a couple weeks and look forward to seeing how well they do. thanks for posting.

Comment

Great product butHaden is the man ,he even called while we’re at the ranch to see if we needed and instruction with the install,

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post

Have yell developed a coon hood that will fit in Krivoman protein feeder tubes yet?

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post

Have y'all developed a coon hood that will fit in Krivoman protein feeder tubes yet?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyneutrontx View Post
                            Have y'all developed a coon hood that will fit in Krivoman protein feeder tubes yet?
                            Not yet. Just like Coy-ote was the guinea pig for the 500 LB Stand and fill I will need a customer willing to send me some dimensions in order to design a compatible CoonHood for the Krivoman feeder since I don't have access to one. If you are interested I can likely have the hoods designed and to you in about a month from the time I get the needed dimensions.

If interested, email me and we can discuss further

Also I have not mentioned this in a while, but the fine folks here at TBH have disabled my home page... I guess I was getting to close to the line of advertising... (they completely removed my coonhood profile ) anyway I don't have access to the inbox on TBH so any questions or inquiries need to be emailed. or through the website

hpopnoe@coonhood.com

COONHOOD IS A VARMINT GUARD SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR PROTIEN FEEDERS. OUR GOAL IS TO DESIGN A COONHOOD FOR EVERY DIFFERENT BRAND OF PROEITN FEEDER

just let me know you are from the TBH community and your profile name so I can keep track of our conversations.

Just so everyone is aware I will becoming a sponser in the near future but please bare with me as I get things organized.

Thanks for the support and interest!

Comment

How about an update. Are the coins still thwarted?

Comment

Working...
                              X