austin alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    This reminds me why I used to be libertarian.

Ugh.

What dumbasses.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Bob, Let me ask, what pushed you away from Libertarian?

I’m curious is all. I suppose I identify more with the libertarian group than any other probably. Unless you want to count constitutionalist/originalist. See

Comment

It’s a wasteland down there.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        My brother partook for many years. He live in a shed behind my moms house

Of course there are Stories out there just like this. just like there are stories on the other end of the spectrum. I know many people who are worth several million dollars, of which they inherited zero dollars. Doctors, lawyers, businessman, etc.

My point is, that the stigma around marijuana, and marijuana users, is way off base at this time in the USA.

Comment

Too much of anything is not good. I don't care what it is. But man them gummies they got that crap down

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Two grams?? How much is two grams of weed? A joint? Two joints??

Personally if I pulled someone over and they had two joints I'd smash it into the ground (after a cursory search) and tell'em to don't let me catch them again.

When I retire I'ma gonna buy a bag of weed and sit on the back porch. Unless they legalize it then I'll sit on the front porch and holler for everyone to get off my lawn...

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
              Guys, come on. Let the reefer madness movie go. Let it go.
              Couple things.

-Tell me about the last stoned driver that killed someone waiting for a stop sign to turn green.

-Anyone denying the legitimate medicinal benefits of marijuana is uninformed, ill-informed, or never seen the positive effects, of its use for many ailments. Up to and including terminal illnesses.

And, no, I do not partake but know plenty of normal, responsible, successful adults who do. In fact guys, Don’t look now? But I promise you somebody you know, and probably somebody you’re close to, is using marijuana.

I know! I know! - “not my friends/associates”.

You’re wrong.
              https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/fa...-in-u-s--32314

Comment

there are many highly productive members of society that smoke weed....Ill bet almost everyone on here know one or more of them. And there are bums that do too.

Could say exactly the same thing about people that drink

Comment

Facts dont matter these days

Comment

Alot of people on here drink. And so do alot of homeless people . So does that mean beer is a gateway drug?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

facts can be made to say anything you want them to these days, just depends on your agenda
                      Last edited by Rick; 01-24-2020, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Of course there are Stories out there just like this. just like there are stories on the other end of the spectrum. I know many people who are worth several million dollars, of which they inherited zero dollars. Doctors, lawyers, businessman, etc.

My point is, that the stigma around marijuana, and marijuana users, is way off base at this time in the USA.
                        Some people would fall out of their chair if they knew how many self made successful people smoked a little weed in their spare time. Its comical some of the responses on here.

Comment

Been a patrol cop for 12 years, legalize it. The majority of cops I know feel the same way about it.

Comment

I’m good with facts. Don’t confuse me for one of those guys. Have any doubt go dabble around the political forum and you can form an opinion of my thoughts on facts.

There’s an enormous, enormous amount of money fighting against the legalization of marijuana. Do you know where this money is coming from? Big insurance, big Pharma, the ones with a true agenda to fight against the legalization of marijuana for medicinal benefits.

Make no mistake, gentlemen. Please educate yourselves. These companies would stand to lose billions in prescription profits, and service profits, by the legalization of marijuana. Tinfoil hat me if you like.

Again, as a reference, check out the political forum read through some of my posts, and see if my tinfoil hat **** is now coming true or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                              Some people would fall out of their chair if they knew how many self made successful people smoked a little weed in their spare time. Its comical some of the responses on here.
                              I think for the most part the line is drawn generationally. I know PW and FW are older gentlemen ( absolutely no offense. Respect both you guys much). It really seems to be where most of the disconnect is in conversations like this. I’m in my 30s and most people my age that I speak about this with (And I am as conservative as they come. I am a true constitutionalist to my core. I’m not a Republican, or Commie-Crat. I believe in small government. I believe in the tape amendment., Look it up,. I believe in the enumerated powers, and that is the only authority the federal government should have. Those laid out in the enumerated powers. Everything else should fall to the 10th amendment to the states. Including marijuana. If we would get back to our founders intended this country to actually run, everyone would be happy. The baby killers, and communist can go live in ****ing California, and they can do whatever they would like through their temperament rights at the state level. I’ll keep my happy *** here in Texas, and continue to hunt and fish serve God and my family.

Comment

Bob, Let me ask, what pushed you away from Libertarian?

I’m curious is all. I suppose I identify more with the libertarian group than any other probably. Unless you want to count constitutionalist/originalist. See
                                Liberal politics.

The left pushed me right.

I guess I'm still libertarian but not going to waste my vote on that candidate.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-24-2020, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X