Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
    Houston half...
    Way to go!!!

Comment

Houston half...
      Good work. I tried to get in a lil late it was already sold out. It’s on my goal list to do a half.

Comment

Did an 1 1/2 weights and cardio today

Comment

Up for a fastest cardio workout. 21 days in and 17 of those I have done some sort of workout. I feel better too.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
            Good work. I tried to get in a lil late it was already sold out. It’s on my goal list to do a half.
            Thanks...the Woodlands puts on a good run. It is coming up.

Comment

Today I did NOT want to get up, I did NOT want to go to the pool, and I **** sure did NOT feel like doing the work I knew I needed to do. But I did, and now it’s over, and instead of spending the day rationalizing why it was ok for me to skip a workout I get to spend it feeling a little stronger for having held myself to my goal.

Comment

Yesterday was legs and abs. Crippled today

At some point I’ve got back and cardio today

Comment

Wife and I have been on KETO for about a month now which has trimmed some fat off me for sure. I am starting today with 100 push ups a day for a month just to see if it will help strengthen shoulders and upper body.

Comment

Man I have sucked the last few days!

Missed Sunday because I didn't get home from the ranch until 6:30. Missed yesterday because of a duck hunt and was exhausted in the evening. Missed today because I realized I slipped on a couple things from work so came in early to do those.

Nothing but excuses though! Going to try and make a quick chest/core session during lunch.

Comment

I'm so glad the stock show is over! I made it in yesterday for legs, back and abs. Supersets, but not too heavy to keep from being too sore.

Lat pull down/leg extension/incline situps
                      T-bar row/super squat/hanging leg raise
                      Bilateral lat pull down/prone leg curl/cable rotations
                      Inverse grip plank row/bilateral leg press/ab roller
                      Body weight ring pull ups/seated calf raise

Didn't make it today, but I'll be back tomorrow.

Comment

Cracks me up when I'm sitting at my desk and my Garmin watch beeps and tells me to MOVE!
                        Hell, I've already knocked out 6.5 miles at dawn and surpassed my step goal of 10k for the day.

I did get a slow start to this new year and only have 31.5 miles so far this month. Gotta knock out 18.5 more to meet this month's goal and stay on target for 600 for the year.

Comment

Finally getting back in it after 9 months of knee issues.

Comment

Thanks...the Woodlands puts on a good run. It is coming up.
                            I’ll be at the rodeo run for sure

Felt really good yesterday deadlifted heavy for reps 4-6 and ended on 285 two sets of two. Entire back and legs are sore. Easy to tell why it’s one of the 3 crucial lifts.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                              Finally getting back in it after 9 months of knee issues.
                              Hope your knee issues are behind you.

Not being able to exercise due to injury really stinks. I hate downtime from an injury and then feeling like I am starting over.

Comment

Houston half...
                                Very impressive! That pace is pretty good too. Congratulations on finishing the race. I'm training for the Cowtown half on March 1st.

Comment

Working...
                                X