No announcement yet.

Grayson co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah....I wouldn’t waste my time on it. Very tough hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
      Didn't know huntin was allowed in that county?? I think there's a few rabbits, maybe two dove but that's about it. No deer though

[ATTACH]983713[/ATTACH]
      Kidding aside, that is a great buck, and I will offer my congratulations (again) Mike!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        he aint got no trophy sized deer, they are so few and far between up there anyway, i mean, the county doesnt even have a rifle season, that should tell you something.
        Yeah, it tells you that the deer have a much better chance to grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
          Didn't know huntin was allowed in that county?? I think there's a few rabbits, maybe two dove but that's about it. No deer though

[ATTACH]983713[/ATTACH]
          Needed another year. Quit killin' our babies.

Comment

Originally posted by ROBINHOOD11 View Post
            Northeast isn't as good as other parts of Grayson IMO.
            I know of some excellent deer running around Bells, Savoy area. Not sure number difference between west and east grayson.

Comment

Originally posted by acearrow View Post
              I know of some excellent deer running around Bells, Savoy area. Not sure number difference between west and east grayson.
              We have about 10 cameras rolling on 2k acers around that area and have for about 8 years, it's just not as good of numbers or genes as other parts of the county, I dont know why. Not to say that there arent 150" deer but havent seen a giant in that time. I hunt 2 other spots in Grayson and see many more deer over that 160 mark. Just my 2 cents on it though.

Comment

I hunt east Cooke, west Grayson now. Wish some of them would come my way. It has been a very slow year. I’m not really close to river but haven’t seen one on stand yet.

Comment

Working...
                X