No announcement yet.

TikTok... Any TBH’ers!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wells Fargo ordered all employees to delete the ap. Its not about what you watch. Its about the ap giving access to what's on your phone.

Comment

DOUBLE DROPTINE BUCK

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTownHunter View Post
        Don't understand the point of it, random people watching your videos? Do you get something if you go "viral"?

Apparently the top handful of people on the app get paid thousands of dollars for videos they post. There are teenagers on there being paid 5-10k for a short video to plug random products.

I told my wife if the oilfield doesn’t improve I was going to be a tik tok artist.

Comment

TikTok... Any TBH’ers!?

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
          Apparently the top handful of people on the app get paid thousands of dollars for videos they post. There are teenagers on there being paid 5-10k for a short video to plug random products.

I told my wife if the oilfield doesn’t improve I was going to be a tik tok artist.

Yea there is money to be made if that’s your angle but the majority of people don’t have any interest in watching other people sell products... so for the most part people just upload videos of their music, dances, arts/crafts, and for showing your skills as a way to self advertise...

We have almost 170K followers on TikTok and have been approached by many companies to add their products to our videos or musicians pay us to use their songs, but we keep saying no... most these companies have certain ways they want you to advertise and as a “creator” of videos I don’t want to lose my freedom of how we make our videos... anyway just throwing that out there for those of you that wanted to know more about how it all works

We as in our photo/video company - TAG Outdoors

Comment

Wife’s Antelope Hunt

Comment

My grandson
              #mulletmafia

Comment

Originally posted by TGoody View Post
                Yea there is money to be made if that’s your angle but the majority of people don’t have any interest in watching other people sell products... so for the most part people just upload videos of their music, dances, arts/crafts, and for showing your skills as a way to self advertise...

We have almost 170K followers on TikTok and have been approached by many companies to add their products to our videos or musicians pay us to use their songs, but we keep saying no... most these companies have certain ways they want you to advertise and as a “creator” of videos I don’t want to lose my freedom of how we make our videos... anyway just throwing that out there for those of you that wanted to know more about how it all works

We as in our photo/video company - TAG Outdoors
                Respect this decision, glad there are still people who won't sell their soul for a little cash. Keep up the great work, you really are talented.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                  Respect this decision, glad there are still people who won't sell their soul for a little cash. Keep up the great work, you really are talented.

Thank You! We really appreciate that, it means a lot!

Comment

Be careful on TikTok, controlled by CCP

Comment

This Curious Doe Muley walked right up on us during our Antelope Hunt! Super Close!

Comment

This one was FUN! Enjoy!

Comment

TOAD ALERT!!!

Comment

Velvet Toad

Comment

Surely some of the young kids on TBH have it

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                                Surely some of the young kids on TBH have it

Surely! It’s addicting haha