• Show
Clear All

Do you have a CDL?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      Do you have a CDL?
      I don’t

Comment

If you had a CDL and driving experience there is good money to be made in the Grocery business and home every night.

Comment

Originally posted by jbonney1986 View Post
          Have definitely thought about it, heard it’s pretty tough to get in but I’ll definitely look into it
          Arlington and Irving FD are hiring now and will close soon. Go apply, no experience necessary, they send you to fire school and emt school on their dime while paying you a salary.

Comment

Originally posted by jbonney1986 View Post
            Have definitely thought about it, heard it’s pretty tough to get in but I’ll definitely look into it
            Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
            Arlington and Irving FD are hiring now and will close soon. Go apply, no experience necessary, they send you to fire school and emt school on their dime while paying you a salary.
            Infact, Irving just had to reopen their test because not enough people showed up last month.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
              Infact, Irving just had to reopen their test because not enough people showed up last month.
              I’ll check it out

Comment

Originally posted by LemmeOut View Post
                You might look at state agencies or county jobs in your area. Agencies like TxDOT could find your skill set useful. Your work history may also help get in at different county departments also. The pay may not seem great but when you consider the holidays, paid time off, job security and fully paid insurance (for state employees), it isn't so bad, especially if you can live frugally.
                ^This if you can score enough on their interview questions, I haven’t had any luck and I have the skill sets.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                  I would second this. Good pay, great retirement.
                  And it’s a freaking blast!!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Friday

Comment

Fire department is way to go. I’ve been a cop for 16 years. I was dual certified as police and fire for 10 of those. FD over PD any day. Those FD boys have it made.

Comment

Otis Elevator is hiring a Maintenance Supervisor in Fort Worth.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteZ28Bow View Post
                            Otis Elevator is hiring a Maintenance Supervisor in Fort Worth.

https://jobs.otis.utc.com/job/fort-w.../7653/12778947
                            I don’t quite have the experience to be a supervisor

Comment

Check out Amazon and Costco pay is pretty decent. Amazon is looking to hire delivery van drivers.I'm sure with the holidays around the corner UPS and FEDEX will be looking.
                              Check some of the colleges and schools districts, Govt jobs give vets priority

Comment

No help on the employment part. Prayers up that you find a decent job near your kiddoes.

Comment

Working...
                                X